Chapter 13 - No Ending

Chance Kyson

I just finished my third glass of Whiskey and I never felt better. I was sitting in the dark and looked out the window to see the beautiful night lights. I had a lot of things going on in my mind that I wish I could block it.

I need to stop acting like a fool, I need to stop having panic attacks again and again everytime my brain reminds me about Aria going to get married.

I'm not a fool, I'm not weak and I'm surely not like Phoenix, Adrian and Angelo.

I need to accept the fact that Aria won't be around anymore. She will have a husband and a family. I tried to tell myself that I'm going to be just fine.

I got up from the floor and threw myself onto my bed. The sheets even still smelled like her and it made me mad. I got up from my bed and took off the bed sheets. I put it into the washing machine and I found myself walking to my closet grabbing all her things throwing it straight to the trash.

Every single clothes, hoodies, perfumes and just everything that belonged to her, I put it into the trash. I put it all into one plastic back and threw it out from my house.

I was going crazy.

I walked into my house again and every single things that I could find that was from her, I would destroyed it. I was throwing vases, picture frames, wine glasses, champagnes, plates, knives and souvenirs.

I looked around and my house was completely a mess. I walked back to my room and locked myself in. I drank my Whiskey straight from the bottle. I threw my phone to the wall to hard not caring if it's broken or not.

"Get your sense back together!" I said it to myself trying to hypnotize my brain.

I kept drinking and drinking until I passed out on the floor.

Aria Nielsen

"Hey beautiful." I can't help but smile when I heard Chance walking into the kitchen. He gave me a peck on my cheek as he put a bottle of champagne and my favorite cupcakes on the kitchen table.

"What a miracle to see you so early!" I said and he chuckled. He opened the fridge taking his favorite ice cream out. He grabbed a spoon and started digging in.

"Don't eat too much, we still.. have dinner." I said and he nodded.

"I have a present for you outside by the way." He said and I turned to him raising my eyebrows.

"If you want to check it out, you surely can." He said and I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Is this a prank?"

"Turn off that stove and go check it out." He said and I quickly turned off the stove. I washed my hands and walked out from the kitchen. I was so excited to see what he got me but he stopped me before opening the front door.

"Close your eyes." He said and I looked at him suspiciously.

"Are you pranking me?" I asked and he gestured me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes and he held my hand leading me outside.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked.

"No, not yet." He said as he left me. I stood there completely ready to see what he's giving me.

"Open." I opened my eyes and I gasped when I saw it. I turned to Chance and he nodded. He gave me his favorite bike and I couldn't believe this. I've always wanted to ride his bike but he never let me. I fell in love when I first saw it and I can't believe he's giving it to me.

"Are you for real?" I asked and he threw the key at me. I caught it and I walked to the motorbike in admiration. I traced it with my finger and I squealed in happiness. I hugged Chance tightly and gave him a long sweet kiss.

"Thankyou." I said and he chuckled.

"Lef's eat dinner and take it for a ride, what do you say?" He suggested and I nodded. I grabbed his hand dragging him in so we could have dinner ASAP. I sat him down on the dining table and took out the lasagna from the oven.

I scooped the mashed potatoes that I was cooking earlier and put it on a plate. I cut the lasagna too and put it on his plate.

"Here you go." I said as I put the plate in front of him. I grabbed my own food and sat beside him on the dining table.

"I called your office earlier because you didn't pick up my calls and your secretary said that.. you've been working a lot from home." Shit!

"I was busy with the wedding planning." I said and that was a smooth excuse. I'm not planning anyting except my wedding dress but I'm busy handling my pregnancy.

"How is it going?" He asked as he turned to me. I looked straight into his eyes. "It's doing great."

"Glad to hear it, if you need any help just tell me. I'm willing to help anything." He said and I nodded. He's back on eating again and suddenly I don't have my appetite anymore.

I got up and grabbed the cupcakes that he bought from earlier. I brought the whole box to the table and started eating it.

"Chance."

"Hmm?"

"We've known each other for almost 5 years, have you ever regreted knowing me?" I asked and he looked down to his plate. He didn't answer for quite some time until he then looked at me straight into my eyes.

"I have." I was shocked with his answer but I don't want to be obvious.

"It was always been a mistake. We always been, from the start." He said in a serious tone and I found myself putting my cupcake down.

"We're not meant to be together, Aria. From the start, we're actually just wasting time with each other knowing that we will have no ending."

---

I need your help by voting and commenting my books so it can boost up my book in rankings. I already write this book until chapter 25 and will unlock a new chapter once the comments reaches 100. The faster you comment and vote, the faster you will get the new chapter. I think it's pretty fair since I write all my books without making them paid stories, I just hope you can help me by voting and commenting.

Thankyou.