Chapter 32 - Silly

Chance Kyson

"She what?!" Angelo laughed so hard that he almost fell off the chair.

"You deserve it." Adrian said.

"I swear.. I love her sense of humor!" Phoenix laughed so hard as Angelo.

"I kinda agree with her, I think you hit your head." Adrian said pointing his index finger at me. I threw him the pillow beside me and he was still laughing.

"So.. did she go to the doctors?" Phoenix asked and I nodded.

"She.. called a lot of doctors to check her hearing and they said she must be stressing out. I swear she can hear just fine!" I protested.

"If you want to propose, do something romantic! Don't ask her after she threw up!" Angelo said.

"But I'm not good at this, I have zero idea. This is my first relationship! I don't know shit.."

"Youtube and google, don't be an idiot." Angelo added and I glared at him.

"Now, I have to spell everything for her. She misheard a lot of things. Marriage to Kerridge, she thought I was giving a name for our child." I said and Angelo laughed so hard again. Adrin followed and Phoenix laughed as he left the room.

"Do something romantic, girls like those kind of things." Adrian said and the door opened revealing Dakota. She threw something to Angelo.

"Babe." Angelo called her but still laughing from earlier.

"Hmm?"

"Can you help this poor guy? He wants to propose Aria but.. she thought she's hearing things." Angelo said and Dakota chuckled.

"I never been in a relationship, it still feel so weird to even say the L word."

"How about you practice? Imagine Adrian as.. Aria." Dakota pointed at Adrian.

"That's disgusting, they're siblings." I hissed.

"IMAGINE!" Dakota hissed. Adrian stood up and sat in front of me. He held my hands and smiled cutely trying to be Aria.

"Hey Chance." Adrian said in a high pitch tone.

"Aria, I.."

"Yes, honey baby sweety cutie pretty." I smacked the back of his head.

"AWWWWWWWWWW." Adrian screamed in a high pitch tone and The Vanders were laughing so hard.

"I can't believe you hit me!" Adrian said again in his crazy high pitch tone.

"Chance, darling.. I love you." Adrian said as he caressed my cheek.

"How about you? Do you love me too?" He asked as he held my chin.

"I lov.. Fuck you!" I pushed his face away from me.

"How dare you hit me?! I'm pregnant! I will send you to the police for hitting a pregnant woman!" He screamed in high pitch as he jumped to me smacking my chest. The Vanders laughed their ass off.

"Chance, I hate you! I'm going to marry Heinrich instead! You ugly motherfucker!" Adrian hit me with a pillow.

"I'm PREGNANTTTTTTTTT!!"

"Adrian, what the fuck?!" I hissed as I tried to oush him away.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" We all turned to the door to see Leah looking at us in horror.

"Chance, you're an asshole! You hit me! I'm fucking pregnant!" Adrian couldn't care less that his wife is watching. He kept hitting me with a pillow.

"Stop it!" I said as I pushed him hard. He landed on the floor.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU! I WILL NEVER MARRY YOUUUUUU!" what is wrong with him?

"What is happening?"

"Chance is practicing. He wants to propose to Aria." Angelo explained but still giggling. Dakota was dying.

"You're fucking crazy." I glared at Adrian.

"That's a pregnant woman for you, I've seen my sister in laws going crazy over little things." Adrian ûsaid in his normal voice.

"But Aria is not crazy."

"Not crazy? She just-" Dakota elbowed Angelo.

"Never mind, you guys didn't help me a bit." I got up from the sofa and walked out from Adrian's office. I walked towards my office and currently thinking of a lot of ways to propose to her.

I pulled my drawer and I already have the ring. I have a really professional jeweler to design a special ring for Aria. All I need is for her to say yes.

Aria Nielsen

I just got home after shopping with my assistant. When I got home, it was pitch black. It's so weird to the point that I'm so scared but I'm pretty sure Chance got a whole set of security.

Is he working late tonight?

I took out my phone to call but it went straight to voicemail. I turned on the lights and wondered where everyone go.

I was just going to the kitchen to get some water when I saw the sliding door to the garden was wide open.

I walked towards it and saw a lot of rose petals on the grass. I opened the door and turned to see Chance standing there with a black labrador puppy in his arms.

I squealed in excitement and ran towards him.

"Aria, please don't run! Jesus, you're scaring me!"

"OMG! What's his name? Or she?" I asked as I took the puppy from his arms.

"You name it.. or you prefer to name it Kerridge?" I glared at him and he laughed.

"I'm joking, you can see the tag on his neck." Chance said and I squealed.

I tried to grab the tag on his neck and raised him up to find it. My eyes widen when it's a diamond ring. I turned to Chance and he smiled.

"Since you tend to misheard it.. I wrote it down." He said as he grabbed the puppy from me and handed me a long letter.

Aria Nielsen,
I'm really bad at expressing my feelings but I want you to know that I L-O-V-E Y-O-U so much. I never realized that I've loved you since I laid my eyes on you. I'm sorry for denialing it for the past 5 years but not anymore.. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Please marry me, I'm desperate.
Please say yes.
Because Aria Kyson suits you more..

I looked up to Chance and chuckled. He kneeled down on one knee and let the puppy go.

"Please marry me."

"Y-E-S!"