Chapter 31 - Hurts

Aria Nielsen

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling so nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and threw out.

"Aria.." I heard Chance calling me but I kept throwing up. I don't feel good, I leaned to the wall behind me as I saw Chance rushing towards me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. He pulled my hair back and ran out from the bathroom. He brought water and his phone.

"Freddy, I need a doctor now." He said as I drank water.

"Aria is not feeling well, I want them to come to my house right now." Chance ended the call.

"Do you want to throw up again? Tell me how you feel right now." He said as he held my hand tightly.

"I just don't feel good, I feel so nauseous." I said.

"You want to lay on the bed?"

"Can I sit on the sofa? Laying down will make me want to throw up again." He nodded and he picked me up bridal style. He brought me back to the bedroom and sat me down on the sofa. He grabbed a lot of pillows and blankets for me.

"Thank you."

"Do you often experience like this?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm pregnant, Chance. I have two potatoes in my stomach." I said and I swear this pregnanct hormone made me snap at him a lot. His phone rang and he picked it up immediately.

"Okay good.."

"The doctors will come in 10 minutes." He said and he sat beside me.

"You scared me." He whispered and I chuckled.

"By puking?"

"The pregnancy, I read a lot about it."

"You read about pregnancy?" I turned to him completely interested.

"Yeah, you're pregnant and we're expecting twins. I have to know about this." I laughed.

"You're cute, I like you." I said bluntly.

The doctors came 10 minutes after and they literally brought every machine to check me. They asked me how I feel and what I ate earlier. Apparently it's just my hormone and I need a lot of rest.

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and they told me to have a lot of bed rest instead of going around. They gave me a lot of vitamins and recommended me to have a healthy diet for my babies.

Chance immediately told Freddie that dawn to find a private chef and a dietitian. I do eat healthy but maybe I need more nutrition for the baby.

"Let's lay on the bed." Chance picked me up and laid me on the bed. He laid beside me and pulled the blanket to my chin.

"When you don't feel well, you can smack me to alert me." He said and I chuckled.

"I won't hesitate to do that."

"I'm serious."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I really don't mind. Just smack me, I'll wake up right away."

"Aria."

"Hmm?"

"What do you think about.. you know marriage?" That made me sit up straight instantly. I looked at him suspiciously as open my ears. There's no way..

"What?"

"Ahh you were saying about Kerridge? As a name.. I think.. I think it's a good idea." I said and Chance looked at me like I grew two heads.

"What?" Chance sat up and leaned to the head board.

"If we have a boy, we can name him Kerridge."

"Aria, you're not making any sense." Chance raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Are you aware we're talking like an idiot right now?" He said and I glared at him.

"M-A-R-R-I-A-G-E.. not Kerridge, Porridge and other things. I'm talking about you.. and I.. going down.. the aisle. A-I-S-L-E.. Dan dan dandannn dan dan dandannnn." He said trying to explain it like I'm a kid. He even sang the wedding march.

"Why are you asking that?" I asked.

"Because you're going to be the mother of my child."

"Why should we?" I asked and this time Chance looked so dumbfound.

"Are you serious? You don't want to get married?" He asked and I shook my head.

"But why not?"

"Why? You want to?" I asked and he scratched his head completely confused.

"Of course, I want to. Why.. wouldn't we?" The reason why I never ask him or mention about marriage is that, I'm scared. Last time, he ended up going away. I know it's stupid to think about it but I just.. I love what we have right now.

Till this day, I'm still scared that one day he change his mind about us. He could go back to ILLICIT again, I just.. don't know.

"Why?" Chance asked as he sat in front of me. He looked into my eyes and him staring like this made me tear up.

"Why? Why don't you want to marry me?"

"I like what we have now. I'm still scared that you will leave me." I said truthfully as I cried more. He pulled me into a hug and made me sit on his lap. I wrapped my legs around him.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm here, I'm staying with you."

"Why do you suddenly mention about marriage? is it just because I'm pregnant?" I said as I pulled back. He shook his head as he wiped my tears. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I won't ask for it if I don't love you, silly."

"What?" Did he just say?

"I L-O-V-E Y-O-U.. there I spelled it so you won't misheard it. I'm pretty sure pregnant woman has no problem with their hearing." He said and I looked at him completely speechless.

"I love you, Aria. I wouldn't be here and wouldn't be able to stay alive if it wasn't for you."

"I'm dreaming right now." I whispered and he chuckled.

"Marry me?"

"I think you hit your head somewhere." I said as I looked at his head. I even knocked on his skull.

"Aria Kyson, that hurts."

"Get off me! Call the doctors again! I'm hearing things!"