Kwon Ji Yong

Jennie had just finished her meeting with some people from the Chanel Headquarters in Paris and she sigh as she plopped herself to her chair. She felt like she needed a break, but the show's coming up in just 10 days and she felt like she's not ready yet. The pressure to do well is giving her such a hard time for herself and her body. She hasn't been able to sleep without sleeping pills lately, and she doesn't have a lot of appetite to begin with. Sometimes, she felt like she's on the verge of collapsing. Her phone dings, and she picks her phone up.

Mom

Come for dinner tomorrow at my house. Your brother will be there.

Jennie immediately sprung herself forward when she saw her mom's text. "He's gonna be here." Jennie murmured to herself. It's been years ever since she saw her older brother. Well, her half brother. Her mother had married someone from abroad during the time she had hid Jennie, and her brother was already steps ahead of her in learning about his dad's company. By the time her mom had took her in, she was immediately introduced to him. They get along so well and had share the same interests in fashion. After all, her mom did marry someone from the same industry.

She hadn't seen her brother after the accident. It's almost as if he doesn't want to be found, and whenever she ask her mom where his location is, she would answer 'i don't know'. She grew tired and frustrated at her, and thinks it's her punishment for not obeying her most of the times. Throughout the years of searching for him, Jennie grew tired and decides to stop looking. She believes he'll come back eventually, and that time is tomorrow. She punched in her comms to called Do Yeon. "Do Yeon-ah, cancel all of my evening plans tomorrow. I have an important thing to attend." Jennie said

She couldn't help but feel nervous. Her brother is one of her biggest inspiration in life because he influenced her positively. She was mad at him for not being there when she needed him the most, but on the other hand she's worried for his safety because nobody knows his whereabouts. Her thoughts were interrupted by Do Yeon opening the door to her office.

"Ms. Kim, it's time to attend the charity event." Do Yeon said. Jennie sigh and let a small 'shit' rolled out of her mouth. She had completely forgotten about the fashion charity event. It's basically an event she felt like not going, but it is for the sake of her company.

Jennie hurried herself to change. She opens the wardrobe behind the couch and start selecting on clothes. She knew she has to install one for emergency, and this is one of them. "What's the weather like today?" Jennie ask Do Yeon

Do Yeon checked her iPad to see the weather forecast. "It's sunny outside, ma'am. Forecast said there is little chance of rain today." Do Yeon said. She knew Jennie based her outfits by the weather and on what she felt like wearing on that day. It is a routine whenever these events happens and Do Yeon felt like it's a very practical and smart thing to do. After all, she is the CEO of Chanel Korea. 

Jennie decides to wear a black tweed dress (image on header), something she would rarely wear on a sunny day for an event. She rolled up the sleeves and puts her hair up in a small bun. She changed the earrings and add little jewelries on her fingers and a small Chanel belt to decorate her dress. She's all wrapped up in Chanel from head to bottom, showing her love and pride for her company. "Something you usually wouldn't wear on a sunny day, ma'am. Any reason for this change today?" Do Yeon said 

Jennie smirks. "I just felt like it. Let's go." Jennie said while grabbing her small purse

They arrive at the venue quickly and Jennie noticed she was running late. She puts on her sunglasses and strides forward with Do Yeon following her from behind. The door to the event open and all eyes were on her. Jennie opens her sunglasses and smiles. "늦어서 미안해요 (i'm sorry i'm late)." Jennie said to the participants in front of her and quickly puts her sun glasses back in her purse. She bows to them and walks.