Resolve

Taehyung groans as the sun hits his eyes

Taehyung groans as the sun hits his eyes. There he was lying naked with his chest hitting the bed and his messy morning hair. He looked to his side to find a naked woman lying beside him, warming his hotel bed. He squint his eyes to see if his vision betrays him, but it seems not. He can't remember which part did they finally decides to seal their soul for one night-- he can't even remember her name. 

He lifts his body up from the bed and stretch his arms out. As the girl hears him, she started to shift her body and woken up. "Good morning." the girl replied hoarsely

"You should leave." Taehyung said while he picked up his white shirt from the floor then take it over his head to put it on. 

The girl perks up as she fixed her posture to a sitting position. "Last night was fun." 

"I wish I could say the same-- The liquor got me first, my apologies." He said politely. 

"Wow, you're completely different from last night. Are you always this robotic?" She said as she finally puts on her bra. It was starting to disturb Taehyung, not in a way that arouses him. 

Taehyung stays silent as he puts on his boxers and lift his body up to face her. He looked at her and wait for the girl to put on her clothes, while paying attention to her every move. "Okay now you're being a creep." She said finally finishing her last piece of clothing which is her jeans. 

Taehyung sighs as he massage his scalp. "Look, I don't have time for this. My team will be here soon to get me ready for a show I'm attending." 

She lift her eyebrows up. "A show? Are you doing a concert?" 

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "No, fashion week. Anyways, though I did not remember anything, I'm glad last night was able to satisfy you." 

She scrunch her lips together then picks her bag up. As she makes her way to exit the room, she stops and looks at Taehyung one last time. "You're weird, but in a good way. I hope to see you another time-- who knows, maybe the universe has a plan for us." 

Taehyung stayed silent and kept his attention to the floor as the girl finally exits the room. But before she does, she stopped and said, "I'm Irene Bae, by the way. I hope this helps you to remember me." 

Taehyung closes his eyes as his makeup team applies light makeup to his eyes. 

He landed in Milan a couple of days ago after his first stop in Venice, and honestly he don't know why he agreed to come and support Marco after bailing out from the competition. He's not even familiar with him, but in such short time, Marco seemed to take a liking to Taehyung even though he was disappointed in Taehyung for leaving the competition without a proper fight.

It's not his fault, he just can't seem to be professional enough compared to Kai. Aside from professionalism, he can't stand the look on Jennie's happy face whenever she picks Kai from his meetings. She didn't even look at him, and dragged the other guy away-- and it hurt Taehyung even more. It's like she's rubbing it in his face.