Kim Jongin

Jennie couldn't sleep all night right after she saw Kai left her penthouse. She was crying non stop in her living room as thoughts were running through her head. All the years she was with him and even until now she never she would see him like this. She can't even wrap the situation through one word because she felt mixed emotions on his face and she hates that he's not letting her in.

What could possibly be something he's trying so hard to hide? She thought. She made her way over to the fridge and grab a couple of Soju bottles and starts to excessively drinks it.

Meanwhile, Kai drove his way through the streets of Seoul. It was around 3am, and the highways are pretty much quiet now. He couldn't get over the image of Jennie in his head as he never see that look in her before. Kai bangs his hand to the steering wheel as he steps on the gas. He stopped by Hangang, and went outside to get some air

He watched over the Seoul view from his standing point and sigh. "Hello, Kai." Kai shakes his head as a familiar voice appears in the back of his head. "Go away.." He said while running his hands through his hair

"Don't you miss me? You know I only come once a year

"Don't you miss me? You know I only come once a year."

Kai shakes his head. "Why can't you just let me go?"

The voice scoffed. "Don't blame this on me, you were the one who made me in the first place. I merely exist because of your troubled past."

"I don't believe you. You took everything from me; my real name, my freedom to live!" Kai said with frustration

"Ah how shallow of you to point fingers at me. Is that why you're trying so hard to push your girlfriend away from you?"

"Don't you dare touch her! You can do whatever you want with me, just not her." Kai yelled into the open air

Kim Jongin laughed. "I'll be counting your word on that, Kai. But I can't guarantee anything when she sees the real you come out."

"Don't think for a second that you are the real one."

Once again Kim Jongin laughed at Kai's response. "I am the real you. You're only hiding it with someone you're not and what happens when she finds out the man she's been dating all this time is not who he really is?"

Kai buries his face in his hands. He repeatedly shakes his head while repeating no's. "Just like that hyung of yours when he finds out. He was shocked and left you for awhile, and again,- anyone would run away if they know."

"