Kill This Love

KAI

KAI

I was feeling courageous

Fascinated by the feeling of freedom, I cave in to the devil's wish and plunge deep to the world of wrongdoing; the rapturous feeling I can only taste for a night, before slipping myself to the truth-- a lifeless and atrocious world. It was the illusion of the crowded space, bodies tangled to one another; inviting me to interlace the knot with my deepest desire. 

Consuming hard liquor is aiding me to subdue the loud noises of my surroundings, making me forget who I really am in the midst of the crowd. Slowly, I grew fond of the scene as it was deafening my thoughts. I lean back to the couch, the groupies leaning to my arms-- caressing my slightly exposed chest up and down, yearning for my attention. 

I was about to cave in to my lust, when my thoughts hold me captive to a specific girl. 

My girl

Or should I say was my girl

A sudden feeling of betrayal crossed my mind, making me harshly took my arms away and clasp it together on my whiskey. The groupies was startled at my sudden reaction, finally leaving me alone in the couch. I sigh, bringing my forehead to touch the glass while closing my eyes. 

I thought I was prepared, for the uncertainty that was bound to happen. But foolish of me to think my heart was able to take another hit. I thought I could endure it because she is worth the pain. Jennie, who takes my soul in her alluring gaze, was playing me all this time. 

She knew, yet she kept this secret away from me

But did you not agree to willingly kill your curiosity for her? 

Did you not mention she was worth it? 

Did you not said so yourself you'll do anything to make her stay?

My other self did not comply,  yet I'm not surprised as I made it to defy me-- defy my every being to shield myself from the truth. But now that it's out, what's left then to surrender myself to him, who's been calling me and lurking in the dark-- finally taking possess of my body to fulfill his duties to protect me.

Let me take over, Kai

You know you need me

I recalled his words playing in my mind. 

Jennie-- my Jennie. Why? 

16 HOURS BEFORE THE DOWNFALL

A Glimpse of The Successful Debut: Kai Kim's New Direction For Italian House-Brand Gucci, Was Dedicated to His Mysterious Lover.