Conceal Me

A month had passed since the incident between Jennie and Tae Hyung. There were a lot of things happening, like Tae Hyung dropping his competition with Kai all of a sudden. Marco was furious at his behavior for wasting his trust and time to even consider other potential candidates.

Tae Hyung knew he couldn't win the competition because Kai has more experiences with designing and knows what's best for Gucci. Plus, he knew he fucked up a potential career that he doesn't have to try hard to get it because he basically skipped the whole 'climbing up the ladder' process and it's just given to him in a pedestal. Others took a long time to get to that position, and he threw it all away just like that.

Not to mention Kim Jung Ah. She had to hear Marco screaming at her ear about how unprofessional her reference is, and Marco possibly won't be taking any reference from her anymore because of it. "You asked for my help, and look at what you did!" She said as Tae Hyung's sitting right in front of her

"I thought you were going to help me, and instead you put me in a competition that you know I won't win. I made a mistake trusting you." Tae Hyung replied

Jung Ah scoffed. "Don't you get it? The whole point of this competition is to make Kai remember his accident. That is the only way you can break them apart, and you ruined it!"

Tae Hyung sigh. "You still owe me, Kim Tae Hyung. Remember it was me who saved you from your stupidity 5 years ago."

Tae Hyung's breath hitched as he slowly looks up to meet his eyes with Jennie's mother. "Don't remind me of it." Tae Hyung said then looked away

Jung Ah smirks. "You know had you won this competition, I was willing to let you go without you having to return the favor. Now it's time for me to ask you for it."

Tae Hyung looks up immediately. He knew he had made a huge mistake asking for her help in the first place. He remembered Jung Ah asking him to return the favor one day when she need it one day, but 5 years had passed since the incident and he thought she had forgotten about it. If he didn't ask for her help now, she probably won't remember anything. And here he is doing her a big favor.

Knowing how scary and powerful Jennie's mother is, Tae Hyung knows he's in the hands of the devil. There's nothing he can do now other than complying to whatever she ask of him. "And if I refuse?" Tae Hyung said

"Then you'll end up just like your best friend...or should I say your ex-best friend?" Jung Ah smirks

Tae Hyung closes his eyes as he lets a shaky breath out. It's true their friendship had ended right after both of them laid their eyes on Jennie. There were moments he wished none of this had happened in the first place and let his ego down to let Jennie be happy with Kai instead. He remembered how Kai had offered to stay as friends and not let this get in the way of their friendship, but Tae Hyung coldly turn his back on his own best friend and instead made him his rival.

The images of Kai's accident flashes on his mind as Tae Hyung grabs his hands to cover his face. What have I done? He thought to himself.

"What do I need to do?"

Jennie sighs as she takes a couple of pictures and place them on the board behind her. This time she is currently busy making a mood board for an upcoming proposal. She had taken the liberty to make meeting call with Alain Wetheimer, CEO of Chanel HQ in Paris and he was delighted to have Jennie pitched in her concept for next year's Fall/Winter collection. Not only the mood board, but she has to check Chanel Korea's yearly financial reports before sending it to HQ.