Intro.

Story is set in an alternate universe where one's status is determined by their cloak, which appears in the early stages of life. Most people get them at age 3 to 5, while there are some anomalies that get their cloaks much later. Cloaks appear when one is on the right track of their destiny.

Ranks are by colour, ranging from darkest to lightest.

The 3 Highest Colours: Black, Violet, Indigo
The 3 Lowest Colours: White, Beige, Peach

High Colours are for high ranking members of society, while Low Colours are for the low ranking members.

Black, Violet, and Indigo represent strength and power and people that are the nearest to the form of perfection, thus they make up 3% of the population. Most High Colours are successful CEOs, businessmen, or they just rank really high in their job scope. They have a distinguishable feature. When High Colours feel strong emotions such as rage, sadness, joy, their eyes will start glowing, and their pupils will turn into slits.

Only 1% in the population of High Colours have eyes that can glow golden. Golden is a most sought after colour, due to their rarity. There have been tests and experiments running around to increase the number of Golden Eyed High Colours, but all attempt has been deemed futile, and thus investigation has stopped.

Rarity: 1 in 5.2 million.

White, Beige, and Peach in this story signifies weakness and uselessness, trash to society. They make up 9% of the population, as not all of the population are of such low calibre. Most Low Colours end up as cleaners, janitors, beggars or are sold as slaves in the legal Slave Market, either for sexual desire, cheap labour, or both.

The ones that are neither High not Low Colours, are of a normal rank, called Mid Colour.

Mid Colour follows the colour of the rainbow, from red to purple. Purple is of a lighter and warmer tone compared to Violet, but the difference in their rank is extremely large.

Tones for the Mid Colours are extremely important. The darker the tone, the higher your rank is.

Leaders of this world have access to all the colours.

Such is the truth of this world, where everything is decided at birth.

Black - 1st
Violet - 2nd
Indigo - 3rd
Red - 4th
Orange - 5th
Yellow - 6th
Green - 7th
Blue - 8th
Purple - 9th
Peach - 10th
Beige - 11th
White - 12th

What happens if you put two polar opposites together?

_________