Break

*Trigger Warning- Rape, Abuse, Potential Mind break*  This whole chapter might be very triggering, so there'll be a brief summary at the end.

-Blaine-

It hurts.

It hurts.

But does it even matter?

Nobody cares.

What time is it? What day is it? Who's inside me right now?

I don't know. I cant tell anymore.

Whatever they forced down my throat made me lose my clarity, and all I could see was blurry, shadowy figures, and a horrible chunk of flesh right in front of me.

Someone was fucking my mouth, and I was pretty sure my jaw was dislocated, but I couldn't feel anything anymore.

My mind was so blank, so fuzzy, and I hated it. I'd rather they made me feel pain, than this.

They made me feel as if I was really worth nothing, just a piece of flesh to pleasure themselves with, before being put away and becoming useless.

Useless, useless.

Father always said it to me. I wonder, just what did I do that was so wrong?

To the point where he got people to..

...

No..

I don't want to know anymore.

Another jolt from the collar around my neck made me flinch and scream in pain. 

Did I still even have a voice?

Ah, I wonder what the weather is like outside.

I could feel something shooting down my throat, the hot liquid burning me.

It hurt.

So, so much.

The dick in my mouth was removed, and I felt like crying.

The split second of relief I felt was enough to overwhelm me to the point of tears.

"P-Please..I-I can't.."

Was that my voice?

That horrid, croaky, nasally sound.

"Oh. I think the drugs are wearing off. Yo, Jake! Bring the pills over!" A man shouted, and I heard a cackle of laughter.

No, not again..

Please?

I blinked rapidly, but another shot of pain rushed up my spine, causing me to almost faint, if it weren't for someone holding onto me from behind.

To be exact, he was holding onto the ropes.

"Don't faint, little slut. I still wanna use so many things on you."

I hiccuped in fear, but even that hurt me so much, blood started dripping out of my mouth.

I think they hurt my throat. I could taste the blood, ever so slightly, before my face was lifted up and a gag was fitted into my mouth.

"No..A-Ah.."

God, it hurt.

Everything hurt.