Pass

* Trigger Warning!! *

- Slight NSFW. (It will be marked by *** and will end once *** appears again.)

-Blaine-

I'd never felt so acutely aware of my feelings before.

I didn't really understand what I was feeling, experiencing, but now that I finally came to terms with it, there was a voice that popped up in my head, the moment I made the decision to truly kiss Luka.

I want to be with this man.

Maybe it was too early for the "love" that I had spoken of, but I really would try to fall in love with him, from now on.

As I watched his expression morph with bated breath, I caressed his cheek longingly.

What if I couldn't let him go?

"I promise, that..I'll do better for us. I'll try to be better." I said, leaning against his chest, and hearing his heartbeat.

"Precious," Luka exhaled softly, "You don't need to be better. You already are perfect for me."

"But I'll try more.." I mumbled.

"Then I'll try my best too." He replied, and I smiled. If I stopped thinking about whatever happened before I met Luka, it made it easier for me to love, it seemed.

"Right, uh..before you fall asleep," Luka suddenly spoke after a while, sounding rather sheepish. "Could you kiss me again?"

Feeling my heart burst with amusement, I giggled, cupping his face the best I could with my hands, and kissing him again, on the lips.

His hand trailed to the back of my head, slowly but surely deepening the kiss. I gasped, and he took the chance to invade my mouth.

I couldn't describe the euphoria I felt from that sensation. It was to the point where I never wanted it to stop, even if I had no breath left in me.

Luka eventually let go, and I heaved in lungfuls of air, coughing softly.

"Was I bad?" The nervous question made me want to laugh. Wiping away my tears, I giggled softly. "No, you were..really good."

"Thank goodness." His reply made the both of us laugh.

__________

From that day on, Luka started kissing me out of the blue.

When I started studying for the admission exam into Laduree High, Luka sat down beside me, claiming that he could do his work beside me while I did my revision. Whenever I had questions I could ask him, which was really useful, but sometimes he'd kiss me out of the blue, on the lips.

His kisses would leave me dazed for moments, and I'd find it hard to do my revision, so I banned him from kissing me until evening fell.

And when evening fell, well... yeah.

He also started going back to work, sometimes coming back before evening, but sometimes he told me not to wait for him. I always did, because I could only fall asleep with him around.

In the mornings, when he prepared for work, I got to choose his outfit of the day. He smiled when I picked out a completely ridiculous set as a joke, and once he even wore the polka dot tie I got him. Even after I panicked about him being made fun of, he only laughed and kissed me again.

"It's a tie my lover picked for me, why would I be ashamed? And besides, do you think anybody dares to make fun of the big boss? Hm?" He snuggled me, peppering my face with small pecks.