Kiss

-Luka-

When I said those words, I meant them.

Blaine seemed to hear me, but he had already fallen asleep before he could react. He was so damn adorable.

I held the small body close to me, hearing him mumble something in his sleep. He was so warm, and for the lack of better phrasing, soft..?

I wonder if he'd act like he heard what I said right before he fell asleep tomorrow, or pretend to not have heard. It'd be cute either way, and I really did want to kiss him on the lips one day.

Of course, I wouldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do. More so, I'd do anything he asked for.

This was nice.

__________

When I woke up, Blaine was still asleep. Trying my best not to wake him, I slipped out of bed and wrapped him in the blankets to ensure that he was warm.

After going to the washroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower, I went downstairs to make food, and realised that there were people on my couch.

"Luka!" The blonde boy, with emerald green eyes chirped happily. I smiled, "Hey Eli. Hey Leon. What're you guys doing here? How about your dog?"

"Oh, he's at home! Don't worry, we only came out to buy his food, and pass you some things. It'll only take an hour and a half, max." Eli smiled, tapping Leon's arm.

The man beside Eli stood up, holding a document in his hand. "Some documents for you."

I took the document over, frowning at the contents. "The budget this time is higher?"

It was the costs that I needed to supply for the Rivielio Family, since my company was built for that sole purpose.

"Dad made a new serum, and we've got new people joining. One's a spy, but we'll take care of that soon." Leon explained, before his hand slipped around Eli's waist. Unperturbed, I sighed. "He knows? And Ari?"

"Yes, they all know about the Mayville boy."

"Please don't call him that." I replied, placing the document on the table as we sat down on the couch. "That wasn't his home."

"What are your plans?" Leon asked, a hand still rested protectively around Eli's waist.

"None, really. I do know for sure," I took a breath, trying to relax. "That I want to be with him."

Leon narrowed his eyes, while Eli gave me a jubilant smile. "Then can I become his friend?"

Eli only ever became a part of our family because he didn't have any choice. Leon had gotten him from the Slave Market on a whim and things progressed from there. I remembered the chaos their relationship caused, but in the end it all worked out, gladly.

"That'll depend on Blaine."

"Is that his name? So nice!"

"Eli," Leon murmured softly. "Do you not like your name?"

Right, Leon gave Eli his name. Elijah. His former name was something else, but Eli had chosen to stick with the one Leon gave him.

Leon's question sounded threatening, as if daring Eli to wish for another name, but both Eli and I knew that he was genuinely concerned that his name-giving skills were shit.

"Leon, no." Eli smiled amusingly, "I love my name. I just find "Blaine" to be a pretty name too. Your name is still my favourite."

Eli then pressed a kiss to Leon's hand, as they gazed at each other. I was third-wheeling.