(╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅) (its a chapter dw)

*Content Warning!!*

-NSFW. NSFW. NSFW!! (It will be marked by *** and will end once *** appears again.)

-Blaine-

My daily routine was just like a retired person's. Wake up, spend the whole day eating, sleeping, or resting, and then spend time with Luka and the pets. Then sleep, and repeat.

The only things that had happened this week was getting the results about our admission into our new high school, and naming the pets. Both Luka and I got in. I remembered being happy to the point of pecking Luka full of kisses, which ended up in us furthering our, um...intimacy that night. I was now able to keep calm as long as I knew that I was with Luka, not anyone else.

As for the pets, Luka and I spent a rainy afternoon to cuddle and discuss pet names. When he mentioned the Greek names, Artemis and Orion stuck with me. Luka had stared at me in awe when I mentioned it, before explaining. "Artemis did like Orion in mythology, but let's ignore the fact that she shot him afterwards."

"Blaine? Where are you?" His present voice snapped me out of my fantasy, created by the book I was reading. I lifted Orion the puppy out of my lap, placing him near Artemis the kitten, who had been dozing off on a pillow in my reading nook.

My reading nook was larger than what I'd seen online, with shelves filled with books in the walls, one side for fiction and the other non-fiction, arranged by colour and size. The seating area (?) was extended to take up a large portion of space, big enough to fit a twin size bed, stuffed full of warm pillows and blankets. I'd recently placed a chew toy and a scratching post on the floor near the nook, so that Artemis and Orion could hang out here if they wanted to.

This place seemed to induce sleep in Artemis, and a need for warmth in Orion, seeing how he burrowed into my lap everytime he was here.

As Luka entered the library, I went to find him, and he wrapped his arms around me the moment I saw him. "I'm recharging."

I giggled. So silly. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. It's just that..." he sighed. "I have to attend an Art Gala soon. Not for charity or anything, just people pretending to understand art. Would..would you like to go?"

"Huh?"

Oh gods. Bringing me out meant telling everyone that he was attached. Did he really want to..?

"I know, this is a little bit sudden, what with school starting too. But I think that," his face suddenly turned red, and he rubbed his neck awkwardly. "It'd be nice to introduce you as my partner."

He glanced around now, acting suspicious, before leaning down and whispering into my ear. "It's a way to bind you to me too, sweetheart. If I do this, you'll be stuck to my side forever."

My whole body shuddered, and I took a step back, hastily clutching at my ear. I knew that my face was already red, and Luka had already gotten past his own embarrassment. Damn him and his ability to adapt.

"But for real. You can do anything you want. To be honest, while I do want to show everyone how great my partner is, I'd feel jealous. After all, you're so good. What if people want to steal you away?" Luka furrowed his eyebrows, sulking as a joke.

Even though I knew he was kidding, I still wanted to reassure him. "They won't. And, in that one millionth chance that they do, I'll stay with you." I took his hand and placed it on my cheek, basking in the warmth it radiated.

I watched as all the mirth melted away, leaving behind pure unabashed affection, as he gazed at me with a small smile. "I was joking, precious. I trust you."