Routine

-Blaine-

I got up 3 hours early today, terrified that I would bump into father and be late again. My finger throbbed in pain at the memory. However, this time, when I sneaked out the house, there was nobody. I had gone out relatively early, so that was to be expected. It was still a terrifying notion nonetheless.

I took my time limping to school today, partly because I had time and mostly because I had those...injuries. I relished the feeling of the cool dawn air caressing my face, and it felt like a mother's soft touch. I subconsciously touched my face, and felt tears. I let out an exhale. Why was I like this? So useless? Crying over every single thing. I'm only supposed to be a toy for pleasure. I am an object. I'm not supposed to think. I clutched the front of my shirt, heaving heavily now.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Stop. Stop panicking, me. Stop making my life harder for me. Please, I beg you. Please, stop. Please, have mercy.

My cry of agony was muffled as another man shot his dump down my throat. How many loads had I already swallowed?

I don't know.

I lost count.

My legs were tied on 2 seperate hooks on the ceiling, effectively spreading my legs open. My hands were in the same manner as well, just that it was hooked onto the floor.

As soon as the man took his member out of my mouth, I started to plead. It sounded incorrigible, and I didn't even understand myself. My tears had blurred my vision, but I could see the faint outline of the next man in front of me, his hand reaching out to me, squeezing my cheeks and forcing my mouth open.

"Open wide~" he mused, before shoving himself in, hitting the back of my throat.

I was having a full-on panic attack by then. I gasped for air, but the hands around my throat only seemed to tighten.

"Haha, I like watching you gasp for air. What a pretty sight, you turning blue and your little tongue stuck out." I couldn't see in front of me, as I stumbled backwards, falling on the ground.

________________

-Luka-

"Stop! Don't touch me!"

"No use struggling, little one..."

Stop it... stop touching m-

"Fuck!"

I woke up with a start. Damn, why again...

A sudden ache hit me as I groaned softly, my hand flying towards my head. God damn it, I was sweaty. Taking a while to calm down from my...nightmares, I looked over at my clock. 6:30am. School starts at 8. Tsk, I woke up late today. I guess I'll just run for half an hour today before going to school. I sighed to myself as I got ready, brushing my teeth and wearing my sports clothing. It's been so long, but why are those memories coming back?

Going downstairs, I saw a small note, and a suspiciously clean house. Did Blair drop by?

Walking over to the table, I saw a note on it.

Hey Luci,
I'll do some of your work at the company for you, so you can go kill your braincells at school. Gimme a call if you need anything else. Don't die at school lol >:D
-Blair

I smiled at the stupid note. Deciding against having a meal first thing in the morning and having a banana instead, I walked out of the house in 15 minutes, and started my jog near the road.

Sure, my house had a gym, but nothing was better than the cool wind at dawn. I waved to a few of the drivers like always, and they had grown used to seeing me as well. After all, I was still a little kid in their eyes.

After completing half of my route, I slowed down a bit. The view here was the best. Moving up a slope, I saw something on the ground. Roadkill? That's not possible. It was a big lump. Weird. As I approached, I realised.

Holy fuck, it was a person.

__________

-Blaine-

*Smack*

I screamed out in pain. How many times was I whipped? They made me count. " One...one hundred and...eighty nine..." I whimpered out. I heard soft chuckles. That can't be good...

"Haha, it was one hundred and eighty eight, you dumb mutt. I guess we'll restart." The man holding the whip said, while the other 4 men hummed their approval.

No...no!!! "STOP! PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU! DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE, PLEASE!" I screamed. They didn't listen.

Of course, they didn't listen.

"Please... don't...!" I woke up with a start, panting loudly, clenching my chest. My arm was sinking into the floor. Wait, that wasn't right. I blinked profusely, checking my surroundings. I was on a bed..something I wouldnt be allowed to even sleep beside. Where am I...? Did father rent me out again? What even happened today? Looking down, I noticed I was dressed in a large oversized beige t-shirt. My breath hitched. Beige was a colour of worthlessness for cloaks, but for sweaters and clothing it meant fashion.

So what did this mean?

The sleeves were almost thrice the size of my arms, which were already bony, even though I thought they were fat.

I whimpered at how soft the bed was. I couldn't be here. I'm not allowed to. I don't deserve to. I kicked off the sheets and fell onto the carpeted floor. The fall, even though short and soft, opened up some wounds on my back, as I bit back a shout in fear of punishment. Why does it feel so tight, though..?

I lifted up the shirt to see bandages all over my body. What? Who did this for me? I clenched the shirt tighter. This person was too nice to me. I'm scared. What's this person going to do to me..? I was kneeling against the bed, since I didn't know where I should go, or do.

Just then, someone came in.

I flinched visibly, and my breath got caught in my throat. Any reaction of any sort would earn me a punishment. I wasn't even allowed to look back. I kept my head down, as I was taught to, and waited for a signal of any sort.

"Why're you not on the bed?" my clenched eyes shot open in shock. I've heard that voice before...disregarding the rules, I turned back and locked eyes with those beautiful blue sapphires.