File

-Blaine-

Oh my god. Why was there a woman? Who is she? Why is she here?

Many questions ran through my head, before it settled on the biggest one in my mind.

Who was she to Luka?

There was a pang in my chest as I thought of the possible answers. Mother, auntie, sister, friend, girlfriend, fiancee, wife. As I thought of these possibilities, the woman suddenly stood up from the chair, moving towards me. She easily towered above me, me being a scrawny kid, and her easily being 170 or taller.

She was really pretty too. Her jet black hair cascaded down her back in beautiful waves, and her phoenix like eyes shone a deep red, hints of yellow or gold hidden in them. Her jawline was sharp, and her lips were dusted a pretty coral pink. I felt no reaction to them whatsoever, though. I was gay after all. She had an hourglass figure as well. She was basically perfect for Luka. They'd make a great couple, I thought, as another pang hit my heart painfully.

Walking right in front of me, her lips widened into a gummy smile, and she grasped my hands gently. "You must be Blaine." She said. I felt shocked. Luka told her who I was? Luka even talks about me? I quickly nodded my head, too overwhelmed to use words.

Slowly though, she blanked out. "You should be taking care of those wounds. Don't let them get infected. Especially those on your stomach and back." She spoke, and I quickly snapped out of my daydreams.

Backtracking, I stuttered out. "Who- why- how-" How did she know about those?

She lowered her eyes. "Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Blair. I was the one who treated your injuries a few days ago. I just wanted to know how you were doing now." She didn't drop her smile, and continued. "Well, I guess we should let Luci know we've met, right?" She smiled smaller. Luci? They were that close? The bitter feeling in my heart increased.

"Yeah.." I answered softly. Blair sighed, and proceeded to walk away from the stairs.

"W-where are you going?" I was bewildered. "Lift," she replied. "I'm too lazy to take the stairs." I flinched at the word lift. I was reminded of the small cramped space it was, and how I was stuffed in places like that when Father or Mother were angry at me. They didn't care that I was claustrophobic, they told me to suck it up.

I started shaking slightly, grabbing my arms tightly, hugging myself. Blair seemed to have noticed, and walked over. She put a hand on my shoulder, and I flinched violently, causing her to retract her hand immediately. "Ah- I'm sorry. Well, I'll take the stairs with you, then." Blair smiled apologetically, gently holding my hand in hers, and guiding me towards the stairs.

I swallowed as the silence between us prolonged, but soon Blair started to talk. "I'm not a professional, but I hope those bandages did something good for you. Any pain anywhere?"

Yes. I was in a lot of pain. Everywhere, actually. I could even feel pain from my head where Dylan grabbed my hair. And yet, I couldn't bring myself to tell Blair the truth. I only just met her, after all. I mustered a small smile. "I'm fine."

She looked at me, and sighed again. "If you don't want to talk, I won't force you." She smiled, and I reluctantly nodded my head. She knew, didn't she?

"What's your favourite food? You could stay for some. I'm not the best chef out there, but I can whip up a little something here and there." I tensed up at her sudden question. I haven't eaten much before. The most tasteful thing I've eaten was the porridge Luka brought me last time.

"Um, porridge?" I mumbled. She smiled softly, before turning back to me. "Then, did you like the porridge I made last time for you?" I widened my eyes. "That was your cooking? It was really good! Thank-" I suddenly realised how excited I was getting, immediately reddening. Blair raised her eyebrows, before breaking out in soft laughter.