Fear

-Blaine-

Oh my god. What just happened.

Luka knocked out Dylan... for me? Why's he doing this? He doesn't get anything out of it. Does he want me to rely on him and then ditch me at the very end? I don't want that to happen. That would hurt too much. I don't want any more pain.

Today, Father told me to go home early. His friends were coming over. They had already paid him the money for me, he said. He told me to be back by 5. Now was 4:30.

Oh no.

I had to run. It took me 45 minutes running at my full speed in the morning, when I hadn't gained so many wounds. But after this, it'd take me a full hour to get back. I had to sprint if I didn't want to earn more pain.

I tried standing up, and I wobbled a bit before being able to do so stably. I picked up my books and stuffed them into my bag, and started to limp off. I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me flinch from the jolt of pain that cascaded through my body, making me let out a small yelp. The hand retracted, and I braced myself for a hit.

When it didn't come, I carefully turned around. It was Luka, looking at me confused. "You should go to the infirmary." He said. I saw the people around him glaring at me, and I shrinked into myself. "N-no thanks. I'm-i'm fine." I stuttered out, before turning behind and running off.

Before I could though, he grabbed my hand again.

"It's really better if you-"

Maybe it was the terror that Father would kill me if I didn't get back, or maybe it was the desperation I had, that I didn't want to be hurt anymore.

It wasn't like my body could take it anymore. I could feel my body slowly falling apart day by day, and I was nearing my end, whether I liked it or not. But at that moment, the moment his hand touched mine, I snapped.

"I SAID I'M FINE!" I screamed, but the terror at screaming at a higher ranked person quickly caught up to me, and I stumbled back as his grip on my hand loosened.

From behind Luka, I could see Brett, only second ranked to Dylan, glare at me. Luka only looked mildly surprised, but the intense glares from everyone around me for rejecting the new school prince's help made me bite my tongue and almost slip, as I turned around to run, terrified about what they'd do to me if I didn't leave right now.

__________

I finally reached the house. It was now 5:10. I was panting harshly from the run, and I didn't even think of calming myself down, before I timidly turned the doorknob. There, I saw 5 men seated together, laughing and chatting. My father was nowhere in sight.

Immediately after I thought that, I felt an impact against the side of my face.

"Where have you been, fag? You made my friends and your esteemed guests wait!" My father growled at me, looking at me sprawled on the ground from that one hit.

"I-i'm sorry, F-Father. I tried-"

"DON'T GIVE ME FUCKING EXCUSES!" He shouted, before grabbing me by my hair, and throwing me in front of the 5 men, whose attention had been on us from the moment I got slapped. They let out small sadistic smiles I had grown too used to, they had smiles just like Father.

"They paid extra to have you filmed." Father smiled.

I felt my heart drop.

What?

Filmed?

No.

I don't want to be filmed.

It reminds me of how pathetic and useless and disgusting I am.

"No. Please-"

"Boy, do you think you have a choice?" One of the men said, before grabbing my arm. Then, along with he other men, he pulled me downstairs to the basement. I writhed and wriggled, but their iron grip on me survived the movement.

After throwing me down on the ground, they started taking off their clothes, and father handed a video recorder to one of them. "Don't kill him, but you can do everything else." He smirked, and he turned to me." I've asked for a leave from your school for 2 days. Have fun." He then left. 2 days... I'm going to die. The 5 men turned to look at me, and stalked towards me. I tried to stop my shaking while moving back, as my back hit the wall. "Don't run from us, you have no where to go, anyways..." The men smiled, before grabbing. "No.. don't touch me! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed in vain.

__________

They tied my arms behind my back, and they forced me down on a man. He groaned out softly in pleasure, as I screamed in pain. They didn't even prepare me. Then, another man towered above me, before harshly entering me. My eyes rolled back as tears cascaded down my face. I heard something tear, and suddenly the pain worsened. I was being double-penetrated, and something had ripped.

My head was tilted back, and they seized this chance to force pills, or drugs, down my throat. After that, the third man squeezed my face and opened my mouth to force his member down my throat. I choked and tried to take in air, but to no avail. The other 2 men in the room just waited for their turn, one holding up the camera and filming, the other one smirking at the footage.

__________

This continued on for the next 2 days, them using toys and many other things on me, keeping me filled 24/7. When they were too tired to fill me in my holes, they would stuff a dildo into my ass, and turn it to full power, before leaving me downstairs, all trussed up, while they left to go upstairs to replenish their energy. Those times were the worst, when I couldn't even relieve myself, as they put a cock ring on me. "Disgusting, useless, and a waste of space. Low Colours like you don't deserve to cum. You're a disgrace to your parents." They would hiss at me.

I could only twitch occasionally, and try to writhe around to get into a more comfortable position, not like any were comfortable anyways. Everything hurt, and they didn't even care to take care of my ripped hole, ignoring all the blood as they used me once again. They also started using whips and gags on me. The gags to shut me up while they used the whips to whip me bloody. They also abused my mouth, using it as their toilet of sorts. It was unendurable, and I ended up pleading for mercy everytime my mouth wasn't filled or gagged, although mercy was never granted.

I passed out countless times, but they didn't seem to mind using me unconscious, as I'd wake up from pain or naturally, with someone forcing themselves into my gagged mouth, and a dick or two stuck inside me.

Finally, the 2 days ended, even though it felt like an eternity of pain and suffering. My father decided to "reward" me by giving me leftover food. It was a small piece of bread, and there was a bit of greenish stuff growing on it, but I didn't care. I wolfed the little morsel down, tears springing to my eyes at the taste of it. Then, he threw the old hoodie I wore to school everyday at me, saying that he had washed it, since he didn't want his reputation ruined at school. I blinked back the few tears of joy in my eyes.

"Haha, you're pretty useful. Just for 2 days, you made me a thousand bucks! I can do this more often, the boys told me how much they enjoyed you." He smirked, glaring at me, looking at my shocked expression. His smile disappeared in an instant. "What, don't like it?" He snarled. I flinched and recoiled, sending a jolt of pain towards my bottom, making me yelp. "N-no! Nothing wrong!" I belted out. I was terrified.

Please, someone, anyone, save me...