Hate

-Blaine-

I was pretty shocked by what happened. I somehow ended up at Luka's house, and he gave me everything I longed for in a mere 2 hours. Food, clothes, and someone who didn't hit me when I touched them.

But I had to go.

That was the worst part.

Leaving his warm arms and going back to my personal hell. I wanted to cry when I left.

I wasn't sure how I ended up reaching home, but Luka's place was a good 2 hours away from mine.

Houses were arranged almost by rank, so the higher your rank in your colour system, the further, bigger, and more isolated your house was.

I stood at the door, not daring to go in. Alas, I had to go.

I was immediately met with a barrage of hits from Father, Mother seated pristinely on the couch and gleefully watching me. She laughed when I cried. Welcome to my life.

The school had called Father to tell him I played truant, and he was livid. Not like he actually cared though. It was just about his reputation.

I cowered on the floor, shielding my head with by arms, and that somehow pissed him off even more. He grabbed me by the hair and shoved me down to the basement, not caring that I hit my head pretty hard on the stairs and ground. The blood pooled around my head and my tears and sweat mixed in, making beautiful transparent swirls in the midst of the red.

"You're gonna stay there. Make a sound and you'll be sorry." Father hissed at me. I didn't even have the energy to nod. As he shut the door, my vision blurred, and was filled with black.

__________

When I opened my eyes again, Father was standing before me, with a foot on my back.

"Fucking useless whore." He snarled, before yanking me up and dragging me towards the stairs. I grasped at the cloth around my neck, as it was choking me. Soon we reached the top of the basement. Father threw me down, and threw my school things at me.

"If I hear you playing truant again, you're going to regret even being born." Father scorned, before walking away.

I slowly pushed myself into a seating position, wincing at how my wounds burned under the now dirty bandages. Luckily Father didn't notice them, or I'd most probably die.

It was 6am, and school started at 8am. Shaking, I started to stand up, before immediately collapsing.

After countless tries, I finally got myself into a standing position. Holding onto my makeshift bag, I shuffled towards the door, before stumbling out.

I started my path to Sarea High, using the walls or barriers or anything to support me and my legs. I didn't know what Father did to me when I was unconscious, but it felt dirty and painful in my bottom. I could hardly move without flinching, and I slipped a few times, earning me more gashes on my knees and legs.

Slowly, my mind wandered to how Luka had tried to make me take a bath. He told me to go into the water, and I almost had a panic attack there and then. I didn't want to even think about water, much less submerge my body in a tub full of it.

At last, Luka decided to make me wipe my body with a wet and soapy cloth. I was more comfortable like that, and the sensation was unforgettable. It felt so nice. I want to go back, but I can't.

After an hour, I finally reached school. It was still relatively early, so I thought I wouldn't be bothered when going to class. Oh boy was I wrong.

The headmaster, Mr Rea, saw me. I noticed him too late, and before I could run, he called me.

"Oh, it's Mr Carter. I actually have a few things to talk to you about, so would you be so kind as to follow me to my office?" He smirked. I was shaking and I struggled to breathe. Mr Rea was one of the men my father rented me out to, just that they kept it secret. Turning back and flinching at the glare he sent me lest I not follow, I hesitatingly nodded my head.