Candy

-Luka-

We were probably moving too fast, but how else was I going to get him to be okay with me spending money on him?

I watched as his face turned all shades of red, and he trembled slightly. I could practically see the thoughts flitting around in that head of his.

I had been thinking about this ever since he went to try on the clothes, but if I made him give me something of his every time I got him something, he'd probably be more accepting. However, as much as I didn't want to admit it, Blaine didn't have a single penny to his name, and it was hard for him to give anything to me.

His small hand clenched around mine, squeezing with a small force. "I-I.."

He was absolutely adorable.

"I'm okay w-with that." He shyly murmured, looking up at me with his doe eyes. Gods, he was so perfect.

Out of the blue, he leaned forward and left a kiss on my cheek.

Before I could register, he already stood up. "F-For the watch.." He whispered meekly, before running off.

I felt my own cheeks heat up, and I blankly raised a hand to where he kissed me. It was as if his warmth still lingered, the small kiss making me feel tingly all over.

This was something I got him to do, so it probably wasn't right for me to be blushing like a high schooler in love.

In love..?

__________

-Blaine-

I couldn't believe it.

Luka had asked me for a kiss.

Oh, gosh..

I was completely flustered, pacing around the store frantically, before Luka came over to me again. The both of us had reddened faces, and if I didn't feel so shy I would've laughed at his look.

I knew he asked me to give him kisses for anything he bought to make me feel at ease, and I felt really grateful, even as my cheeks burned and my face heated up.

Luka spoke softly to me once again, "If you're uncomfortable with it, we could change what you give me?"

Shaking my head, I replied, "No, I..I'm okay with..it."

This was so embarrassing..!!!

But did this mean that he wanted to be..more?

More than friends..

But with someone like me?

Sighing, I continued to look around. There wasn't really much else I wanted, but my eyes fell on a completely white bag. I really loved the colour white, because it felt like it belonged to me.

Worthless.

In the end, we left with a mountain of purchases, from the clothes to a variety of accessories. Luka even bought the bag for me, simply because he saw me looking at it. I didn't dare to ask how much it all was, because to Luka it would've seemed petty and I didn't want him to think I was annoying.

After he got over his slight embarrassment, Luka started to tease me. He'd smile knowingly at me whenever I took a fancy to something, and I'd muster up whatever courage I had to give him a small peck on his cheek.

Afterwards, we went into a really large store that sold electronics. Every item was placed far away, with a plaque in front of it to describe its functions.

Luka bought me a phone, a laptop, a charger and cable, and both wired and wireless earpieces for me, paying with his card. He blocked me from seeing the receipt by pulling me against his chest. I smiled, knowing how much he cared about me, but my feeling of anxiety grew.