Longing

-Blaine-

"Ngh.." I sniffled softly. The guilt that had overcome me in the washroom was now replaced by relief, and a few stray tears escaped my eyes. I quickly wiped them away.

Luka had somehow gotten Mr Halli to drop charges, but how? The girls flocking around him asked again and again, but he'd only smile and say, "I have my ways." He was crazy mysterious, and the girls seemed to never want to drop the topic.

Now one thing was confirmed, and that was that Luka had a backing. A really strong backing. Everybody was now desperate to be acquainted to him, kicking Dylan to the side. Speaking of which, where was he?

A sudden hand clasped on my neck, cutting off my air supply. Letting out a gasp at the sudden action, I just released the rest of my air. I started choking.

As I struggled to breathe, I caught a glimpse of who was doing this action.

Dylan.

Till now, he still hadn't given up tormenting me. I saw his familiar smirk, but his eyes held rage. That rage...he was really going to kill me. The tears I had tried so hard to hold finally broke free, as every single pain in my body suddenly felt amplified.

I could feel myself slipping from reality, and before I got consumed by the darkness, I let out a scream. I hope whoever heard me would help...

___________

I woke up in a haze, a feeling of dullness clouding my mind. I was in the infirmary again, but this time the curtains were drawn, and the light from the moon was all that shined through. Why was it night? I started shaking, thinking about how Father would punish me.

A figure sat on a chair beside the bed I was on. It held a stack of papers neatly filed together in a binder, and was on the phone, speaking softly to the person on the other line.

Looking at the face half hidden in the shadows, I saw the two glimmering cerulean jewels in the midst of the darkness, and I immediately recognized who they belonged to. No one else had such beautiful eyes.

Luka.

I was lying down on the bed, but I shifted a little towards Luka. He was on the phone, but he took notice of my little insignificant action immediately.

"So the-" Luka locked his eyes with me, seemingly a little startled, before speaking again. "Something happened on my side. I'll call you back later. Yep. Okay. Bye." Luka quickly hung up, looking at me, before tilting his head, never taking his eyes off me.

"How're you feeling? Any pain?" I could only stare into his eyes. They were just like a cat's. Yet, he sounded concerned for me. Why? I scrunched up my face a little, as I felt tears filling them again. Luka, as always, took notice again.

He quickly stood up to find tissue, placing his papers aside, but out of impulse, I shot out my hand to grab the hem of his shirt. He turned back, looking at me, a little alarmed.

"Please, don't leave me here..." I weakly whimpered out, as he frowned a little, before sitting down again, pulling my body towards his. He was basically hugging me, and I felt his warmth from beneath his shirt. The hands that held my body to his felt so safe, and I slumped into him, chasing more warmth.

Why? Why was he so nice to me? It felt weird. If he continued these little actions of his, I'd die when he stopped.

Tears started to break loose from my eyes again, and I didn't care anymore, starting to sob into his shirt.

I didn't want to think about that moment, that moment when Luka would leave me. I decided to focus on what was happening right now, and I rested my head on his chest.