Start

-Blaine-

On the first day of school, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that I could be in the same home room class as Luka.

When I was asked to introduce myself, I stuttered through my name, but most of the attention was on my boyfriend beside me. Although we were in the same class, we were assigned to sit in different seats, really far away.

Luka, just like a true male protagonist in life, sat at the very back, right beside the window. While I had to sit in the middle row, against the wall. Luckily, there were a pair of twins that sat around me, and they quickly chatted up a storm.

Surprisingly, even with my shoddy introduction, when break time came around, a lot of them came up to talk to me. The girls in the class were especially enthusiastic, some of them petting my head and letting out squeals when my face reddened from all the attention. It felt as if I were a baby chick and the girls were mother hens, fawning over me.

"A-Are they always like this?" I asked one of my newly-made friends and my desk mate, Eros, after the girls had left. He shook his head, but as he was about to explain, his twin brother, Evan, came over, draping an arm around him. 

"Hey, new kid! Don't you look cute?" Evan smirked, while Eros frowned disapprovingly. "But man, you get way less attention than Prince Charming over there. Like, I get it, he's hot and smart and rich and my dream boyfriend but still?" Evan complained, grinning at me. "Even Blainey over here doesn't get that much attention." 

"You're just jealous." Eros rolled his eyes.

"Am not!" Evan huffed, smacking his brother on the back of his head. 

The twins were the most popular in this class, and they got along with everyone. When I was assigned my seat, Eros was the first one who spoke to me, and he effortlessly carried the conversation even when I couldn't give him any interesting answers.

Wait..

"My dream boyfriend"? Evan said that, did he not? 

"Are you guys gay?"

The question slipped out of my mouth before my brain could process anything. The twins looked at me, and looked at each other, before the both of them started laughing.

"Something like that, I guess. We're bi. We've always been. I don't care if you find it weird, at most, we'll just not be friends." Evan shrugged. "Pity that being attracted to both genders doesn't make them automatically attracted to me. We still don't get bitches even though we're not that picky."

"Speak for yourself, dickhead. I'm attractive as hell, and I get more bitches than you ever will." Eros quipped, and the twins started bickering, while I giggled.

"I..I don't care what gender you guys are attracted to," I said quietly. "I mean, I have a boyfriend too."

"Hah?!" The twins turned their eyes onto me in tandem, their gazes boring a hole through my skull.

"Yeah. He's so nice, and amazing, and I really love him.." My voice went lower and lower when I spoke.

"Waaah, I'm so sad," Evan crumbled dramatically onto Eros's table. "Even Blainey has a boyfriend, all my chances have flown away.."

"I mean, come on. Look at him! It'd be a miracle if he wasn't already taken." Eros gestured at me. I tilted my head confusedly, smiling along.

"Hey, do y'all think Luka there has a lover? Hell, is he even bent?" Evan frowned, squinting at Luka.

"Yeah, he has a boyfriend too.." I spoke abruptly, before realising my mistake. I wasn't supposed to know anything about Luka.

"Oh? How'd you know?"