Collar

*Trigger Warning- Abuse* 

-Blaine- 

Luka looked livid, to say the least. 

He had found me in his "office", or so he said. His expression when he first saw me contained nothing but rage, but when he saw the tear tracks on my face, his expression instantly changed to worry and concern, albeit stressed.

He crossed the room easily in a few strides, walking towards me, and I flinched, instinctively protecting my head with my arms. When no hit came, I slowly dropped my arms, and saw his betrayed expression. 

"Why?" He whispered.

Huh? What "why"? 

"Why are in you in here? Why is there blood on the table? Why did you..?" He left the last question an open one. I didn't know how to answer, or more so I didn't know what to answer. 

We stood there in complete silence, till he raised his hands to massage his temples. 

"Fuck..." He murmured softly.  I was frozen in place and didn't know what to do. 

"You're...the CEO of Noir?" I dumbly asked, even though the answer was crystal clear in writing. My question just seemed to piss Luka off even more. 

"You know, it's getting late..." He sighed. "I think it's time for you to go home." I widened my eyes. 

"You- you know what happ-" I barely stuttered out, before he cut me off.  How could he? I trusted him.

"I'm sorry. But you just...really need to go."  Just because I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, Luka was sending me back to hell.  My eyes filled up faster than ever. 

I wanted to beg him to let me stay, but wouldn't that make me a burden? 

I quickly stood up, futilely wiping up my tears. 

Luka finally noticed what he said, eyes widening before staring at me hurriedly.  "No, I mean-" 

"I-It's okay..I'll leave." My voice broke at my words. Walking towards the door, I felt a hand on my arm. Luka pulled me towards him, turning me around, and gripping my shoulders.  "But you'll come back tomorrow, right? A few days more and...you don't have to see them again." Luka tried to reason, but I didn't hear. 

"Yeah...I will..." I weakly mumbled out.  My mind was still hazy from cutting myself just now, and all I could feel was the ache of the cuts on my wrists and his touch.

"I'll drive you back?" 

"NO!" I suddenly shouted, both of us shocked at my outburst.

"I-i mean...it's fine, I c-can go back myself..." Before he could say anything, I yanked myself free from his grasp, and ran out, passing by an extremely confused Blair.  I rushed out of the giant house, feeling my heart constrict painfully. 

"Back to hell I go..." I whispered to myself. 

__________ 

My path to my house took way longer than usual, and I knew I was in hot water for being late. My desperate want to escape pain made me panic and with no hesitation, I opened the door, to an enraged Father and disappointed Mother on the sofa. 

Mother noticed there wasn't anyone behind me, so she didn't need to keep up her act. Her tearful expression immediately turned into a dull, deadpanned one, one that always told me I was in for horrible beatings and a whole new world of pain. 

I took a few steps back in fear as Father stood up, stalking towards me. 

What was this?

Why didn't he hit me? 

..I'm scared.

I'd rather he just beat me bloody like normal. 

"I got a promotion at work." Father stated calmly, his hands behind his back. 

I was confused to no end. Father had never been like this before. 

My back soon hit the closed door, and I raised my hands up immediately for any sort of protection. 

"Put your hands down." Father said, his voice eerily calm.  I kept my hands up, scared to move even an inch.  "I SAID PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS DOWN!" Father suddenly yelled, and I screamed in shock. 

Trembling, I slowly lowered my hands, and looked at the floor. My hands clawed futilely at the door, and I tried to flatten myself against it. 

"I got a promotion at work. Now, I'm very, very happy." Father whispered, now extremely close to me. 

I couldn't see what was happening, but I felt something tight and sharp close around my neck, and something clicked.  Instinctively moving to touch whatever it was, I felt a cold metal collar. It was adorned with little spikes cutting into my neck, and I tried to get it off to no avail. 

Out of nowhere, I felt a arm on my shoulder before I crashed full force into the hard wooden ground, and heard laughter I had grown too familiar to. 

*** 

"Stupid slut. Fucking useless piece of SHIT!" Father hissed vilely, before kicking me repeatedly. As I was screaming and being jerked around by the impact, I noticed a black controller in his hand. He followed my line of vision, before realising where I was looking, and he smirked sadistically at my bloodied form. 

He raised up the controller, his finger on a button. "I just got a promotion at work, and the idiots there don't even know I'm taking their money! As I was saying, I'm not letting anything spoil my mood. Especially not something like you. If you piss me off though..." He clicked the button, and pain cascaded through my body, like something I had never felt before. 

It felt as if I was getting torn to shreds and it was so excruciating I couldn't even scream, my mouth could only hand agape and drool poured out. It was the most painful on my neck where the collar was, and it closed up my windpipe. 

It felt like an eternity before the shock stopped. When it did, I was left a twitching and jerking panting mess, covered in sweat and saliva. "This is what you'll get. Haha, I should've used this sooner on you!" Father laughed, accompanied with Mother.

I couldn't comprehend half their words, before I was being dragged down to the basement by my hair, every step hitting my neck sending a jolt of pain through. 

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, I was thrown harshly on the ground, and I saw feet. Many, many feet. 

The pain form earlier hadn't subsided, and I couldn't move anything in my body, not even my head.  "Boys, he's all yours for the next week. Have fun but don't kill him!" I heard a muffled voice say. My brain fogged up more than ever, and through my unfocused vision, I saw...  Ten men. 

Death was basically staring at me in the eye. 

My hair was suddenly pulled up, and Father stared at me dead in the eye.

"Listen here, you worthless faggot. You're going to please these men well. Any complaint, and I turn this on." He clicked the remote once, and I started convulsing from the pain. 

Father seemed to think, before a smirk appeared on his face.  "You know what?" He turned to the men.

"Boys, take this, make him regret ever being born, yeah?" He threw the remote, and the men crowded around it, some already taking off their shirts. Father then left, walking upstairs and shutting the basement door. 

Oh god. 

***