Luka

-Luka-

It was an interesting day. The teachers taught what I learnt at 8 years old.

..Unique.

To be frank, I wish I could've been at work instead. Aiden wanted me to go to school just because he wanted me to at least have a "proper" education, which was dumb.

Although I was bored in most of the lessons, a student caught my eye.

Just before I headed to my first class, I saw a white haired kid laying on the floor in a cafeteria and bleeding, so I brought him to the infirmary, even though I knew I was already late. I figured I could just blame it on getting lost in the school.

He was really small and scrawny, and I was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to be bleeding. Was this a school tradition or something? He was pretty attractive.

Wait, what the fuck?

That's probably the first time I called someone attractive.

Who knew the kid I "helped" would've been in the same class as me? He seemed interesting, and I didn't really care that much about Cloak Colour. I had interacted with people from all Colours before, and the Low Colours were especially nice, probably due to it beaten into them that everyone was higher than them, but regardless, they were nice.

In art class, the boy was being scolded for nothing at all. I came to this school just because I liked the name, but I'm thinking if I made a mistake.

It seemed to have a discrimination against Low Colours, something every school had been told not to do. They even had to submit a report every year written by the Low Colours themselves, but who knew what they did to pass? Threats, most probably.

The art teacher, who seemed to favour me, somehow pissed me off even more. The white haired student was being bullied horribly by students and Teachers alike, and I was sure the headmaster was in on it too. The boy reminded me of myself last time, before Blair found me. But that was-

I shook my head, clearing my mind of past memories. It wasn't something I wanted to think of right now. Yen (Ben? Ten?? Ken?? Hen??? I sat next to her in art class.) batted her fake eyelashes at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, pouting. She looked disgusting. Her face was covered with so much makeup, she looked like a circus clown. I smiled at her, trying my best to not let the disgust show on my face. "Nothing."

The students around me started to bicker with Yen, talking about how she tried to suck up to me.

I'm tired. And hungry. And sleepy.

She's been talking to me a lot, especially about how I shouldn't stand up for the white haired kid. Apparently he's gay, in a gang, and brings home men all day. At least that's what the rumours say.

"There's one more!" Yen screeched out, her voice obnoxiously high. "He has a pure white cloak, like, how weird is that? Nobody else has had a pure white cloak before! It basically shows how worthless his life is, you know!"

My eyes sharpened at the word "worthless". Nobody, under any circumstance, should call someone else worthless.

"But anyways, what's your colour?" She yapped. I wish I had a clamp to shut her up. "It's a secret." I said, trying my best to be polite. I just wanted to finish my education, I didn't want to have school drama.

Guess that backfired.

I took up some of the students' offers on showing me where my locker was, but I was pretty zoned out. They were boring. At this moment, I saw the white haired kid being kicked, and I felt a pang of annoyance towards the inflictor.

But after I heard what he said to the white haired boy, I felt like I needed to kill someone to appease the gut feeling I had. It was quite ironic that he thought he was of more worth just because of a stupid Cloak Colour.

"Pfft-" The group following me (I have no idea why, I should be following them instead) stood rooted to the spot, as if they were scared of something. I looked at the inflictor.

Ah. They were scared of him. That's funny.

"If he deserves to die, what makes you think you don't deserve to?" I heard what the guy said to the boy, so I merely stated the obvious. They can't say I'm wrong. I hated people like these. They remind me of my past. "Who do you think you are? My father is a manager in Noir Inc, and I'm the highest rank in this school!" The guy gritted out.

Oh?

What a pleasant surprise.

"Ah, I see. A daddy's boy." I chuckled.

"Hey, you can't say that!" The students around me said. I was genuinely confused. "Why not?" I questioned. They fell silent. These students are weird.

Then, I heard a "You'll regret saying that!" Before the guy started charging at me.

Immediately, my body turned to fight mode on autopilot. As soon as he was within arm's length, he tried to punch me, extending his arm out. I grabbed his arm with my right arm, pulling him to my right, and kneed him in the abdomen. Then, I used both my arms to force him down onto my knee, bashing his face in.

After that, I kicked him in the chin, effectively knocking him out. It was one of the easier fight techniques, most of the work done by the legs to knock out your opponent quickly and efficiently. His lackeys immediately flocked around him.

Lame. I wanna go home.

"You're gonna regret that!" The fatter one said, before carrying the guy to the infirmary.

"Shit man, you're in trouble.." one of the students around me said. "How so?" I was bewildered. Was having a father as a manager in Noir give them such high prestige? Wait till they find out who I am.

"You knocked out Mr Halli's son!"

"Um, so?"

"He won't let you get away with this!"

"So that's your concern?"

"Um, duh? Mr Halli is a Violet Cloak as well!"

"Pfft, ok, don't worry, I'll be fine."

Mr Halli, huh...

I now have another reason to fire him.

Thank your son for me, Mr Halli.