small note and warning

To all the readers:

You probably can ignore this message. But just be warned, my stories all contain HIGHLY TRIGGERING CONTENT, so if you're uncomfortable, please do not read. If the description of this story hasn't already told you, themes like ABUSE or RAPE will be prevalent in this story.

This is my second time reuploading Polaris, so if you're going to ignore all my warnings and read my story just to report it and get it deleted, then that'll be the end of this story. You'll never see it again, or maybe that was the goal all along.

If this copy of Polaris gets deleted, I'm not sure what I'll do.

I stopped writing completely for a week, but it feels kind of sad. :(

I guess if any of my stories get deleted anymore, that's the end of it.

That means if Polaris gets taken down again, you'll most likely never see it again, so it's like an "oh, it's deleted? too bad, i guess." Situation.

I'll continue writing, yes, but I won't post the same story THRICE, just for it to get deleted time and again. So I guess if you want to reread any of my stories you could always send me a message if they get taken down again, and I'll send it to you.

I know it's really unfair to those that actually want to read my works, but I've had so many mental breakdowns because of this that I wasn't even sure if I wanted to continue writing.

I'm young, even for an app like Wattpad, and it's been really stressful. Not to mention that I come from a country that places heavy emphasis on grades, and I study almost 5 hours daily. Writing is a nice way to break out of that godforsaken mess of studying, which makes it even more heartbreaking that people are taking down my stories when they're my only release, just because they have so much time on their hands.

I'm even posting Polaris and Aurora Borealis here, because I don't want my account to be deleted for "violating rules" again.

I've tested out the "report" feature, and it requires you to type out the offending parts, which just seems so time-consuming and useless. Whoever it is that's reporting my stories clearly has too much time on their hands.

As pissed as I am about whoever those people are, I still appreciate those that sent me supporting messages and such. Those messages are the only reason why I continue writing. So thanks for that.

I'm not sure whether to leave the "mature" parts in, or just remove them since it's most likely why they're always getting taken down. It's clear that people don't read the warnings that I put before each chapter, so what's the point?

So if you don't like my stories:
- Block me
- Ignore me
- literally, you're on Wattpad. what do you expect? just, get off the app if you don't want to see content like mine??

Polaris is my literal child, I've said it before. I shared the story in hopes of it making people happy, but it just seems like Wattpad really doesn't care that 99% of its "stories" are porn. I don't see why my story, specifically, has to be deleted. Call me ignorant, call me naive, but cmon. I'm a kid. I'm still in junior high.

I'll admit it, Polaris IS cringe. It's cliche, dramatic, and unreal. But it's still my beloved creation, and if it gets reported again, well, you won't see anything about it anymore. That'll be the end.

Even if you just tried reporting my story "for fun" and didn't expect it to actually be deleted, the damage has been done. It's probably my sleep deprivation talking, it's 3am and I have to wake up at 6 for school, but I don't want my stories to be deleted just because it was a "joke".

My stories are no joke to me, and if those that read them can't understand that, then this'll be the end of Polaris, Aurora Borealis, and my future works.

Polaris has become a part of my life, I guess? It's really unhealthy to be latched onto such an immature book, but it's served as my way of relaxing for more than a year. That goes for Aurora Borealis too.

Well, what I'm trying to say is just:

- Don't like my stories? Don't read them.

- Don't like me? Ignore me. Block me.

- Read the warnings before the chapters before anything. If I really have forgotten to put a warning, please send me a text.

- Don't like the genre? Just..don't read it??

- Don't like these types of stories appearing on your recommended? Blame Wattpad, not me. I didn't advertise it to be there.

- Don't like stories? Then..get off Wattpad?? 99% of the stories here include porn, smut, or sexual content. That's what the app is famous for, after all.

It's probably a bad idea to be so aggressive, especially to new readers, but I apologise. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pissed because of the jokers who keep reporting my stories, but I still want to write for those who support me.

For an author's note, this is very long. I'm sorry for taking up your time. Most people probably would've skipped this warning, so I guess all I just wrote was for naught.

Well, if you've completed this story and just want to reread it, here you go! If you want some little insights into how the story of my boys go after this story, it's on "iris", that one fluff story on my main account. Don't ask me why I named it that, it was 3am when I wrote it.

Welp.

Goodnight. Have a nice day, nice night, nice sleep.