~: The Dyut Sabha : ~

The infamous Dyut sabha - the mastermind Shakuni's one of the most ravaging plans plotted against the Devputra, the Pandavas.
The Dharmraj lost everything in that so called friendly game of chausar starting from his wealth to his kingdom even his brothers.
But the evil mamashree and his bhanja were not satisfied yet.

Yuvraj, for heaven's sake stop this game now. Pandu putra have nothing to stake anymore. Said Gangaputra.

Mahamahim, are you sure Pandavas have nothing to stake now? asked the wicked Gandharnaresh.

What kind of question is this Gandhar Raj? Yudhishthir lost everything. Kingdom, wealth, brothers. What more is left? a confused Mahamahim again asked Shakuni trying to guess his next move.

Daas yudhishthir, is your wife not your pride? Asked Shakuni.

Yes mamashree. Panchali is Pandavas' Pride. answered the eldest Pandu putra.

Then stake your wife. uttered Gandhar Raj.

Gandhar Raj....Mahamahim shouted in a threatening manner.

Jyeshth would never stake Draupadi. said the mighty bheemsen.

Daas yudhishthir, it's your master's order. Stake Draupadi......the yuvraj ordered.

I will stake Panchali. the words of Dharmraj shocked everyone.

Jyeshth if u roll your dices now then I will burn your hands. Bheem warned his Jyeshth.

Jyeshth please don't stake Panchali at this time of the month. Nakul pleaded.

Shut up anujo. It's my dharma to stake Kalyani. I can't abandon my dharma.Yudhishthir said.

The eldest pandav staked his wife. His brothers' wife and unfortunately lost her too.

Mamashree, now that Draupadi is my daasi.Duryodhan laughed like a maniac as if he conquered the whole world.

Go call her in this sabha. Duryodhan ordered his servant.

Stop this adharm Yuvraj Duryodhan. Stop this now.” a helpless Mahamahim who is bound by his oath to the throne requested the yuvraj but all in vain.

Don't do such a sin Duryodhan. a Guru tried to stop his student now but failed.

Maharaj tell me, isn't it the right of a master to call his servant whenever needed and isn't it the duty of a servant to follow his/her master's order? this was our mastermind Shakuni's question to the blind maharaj.

Your are right Shakuni. answered the maharaj.

Then how it be a sin and how can my bhanja Duryodhan be a sinner? He is not doing any sin. mamashree uttered.

Yuvraj Duryodhan, she will not come infront of Mahamahim and Guru Dronacharya without having her ritual bath. She also asked that samrat yudhishthir lost himself first or her. the servant came and informed the Yuvraj about the Drupad Kanya's refusal to his orders

Go tell that daasi that whatever question she has she needs to come to the sabha and ask. It's the order of her master.

The servant went to Draupadi's chamber but she again refused to come.

Yuvraj, Drupad Kanya said that she will only follow the orders of her husband, Mahamahim Bhishm, Guru Dronacharya, and Maharaj.”