~: Please save him :~

Daksh's POV

I woke up a little bit late today. Don't know why but I was feeling tired. But still managed to wake up. I went outside and saw most of the people busy in their practice, some were checking out the weapons. The war will start tommorow. But the thick layer of tension in the air could be felt by everyone. I went towards my pitashree's tent as I wanted to spend some time with him. God knows why my mood is so off today, as if something bad is going to happen. Well if I say this to anyone then they would say that what good vibes can I have amidst the war. I am bound to feel this way before we fight a brutal war. But the only person who can understand my emotional turmoil is my father and Bhairavi.

I soon entered the tent of my father to see it empty. Isn't it too late? By this time he always comes back from his suryapuja. But what happened today. Should I go and see what's taking him so much time? It happens rarely that he comes late from his suryapuja. Only if he has to talk to grandfather Surya then only he comes back a little later. But he is taking unusually a very long time. What to do? Should I go and see in the other tents? Ok. Let's go. Maybe he came back and is busy discussing anything about the war with someone. I went to the common chamber alloted for discussion of strategies but didn't find anyone there. I then went to matamah Draupad's chamber. I saw matamah was talking to Mamashree Dhrishtadyumna and maasi shikhandi.

( Well I didn't show this part but I may edit the story later and show  how drupad got to know about Daksh being Draupadi's son. Maybe in some kind of filler. And yeah Dhrishtadyumna and shikhandi also knows about him. But Draupadi doesn't know that they know about Daksh. It's so complicated right?😂 Well i can't help it. This story was not planned well at the beginning. So please adjust for now.)

Daksh: Matamah, have you seen pitashree? I haven't seen him since morning.

Drupad: He went to his suryapuja maybe. We also have not seen him from the morning putra.

Dhrishtadyumna: Don't worry Daksh. He will be back in a while. And what if he is in some other tent?

Daksh: Ok. Thanks. Let me see somewhere else.

Then I turned towards the tent of Pandavas. But stopped myself from going there. Because I know that pitashree will not be there. So I went towards the chamber of my mata because I was feeling restless. I wanted to calm my mind and the best place for that is Mata's lap.  I went there and saw that Bhairavi was talking to mata and Yadav Kumari subhadra along with other pandavpatnis were also present there.  I know I can't spend time with mata here in presence of everyone. So thought to ask Bhairavi about pitashree.

Daksh: Bhairavi, have you seen pitashree anywhere?

Bhairavi: No Arya. I have not. He went to suryapuja maybe.

Daksh: But he comes back by this time always. Today it's taking him much more time.

Bhairavi: Ohho Arya. Do not worry. He will be back soon.

Draupadi: Yes putra, don't worry. He will be here any moment. But why do you seem so restless.

Daksh: Don't know maharani. It's just I am feeling that something very bad is going to happen. I am feeling uneasy.

Bhairavi: You are right Arya. Even I am feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Subhadra: The whole situation is bad. What to say more? We can't expect to hear any good news in this war zone Yuvraj. Calm down.

Everyone is trying to make me understand that everything is fine and  Pitashree will come back in a while. But don't know why my raging heart is not ready to accept it. Our conversation was interrupted by a sudden commotion. We went outside to see all soldiers maids, and some warriors running towards a particular direction. My eyes followed them and I saw something which I never wanted to see.