~: Aftermath :~

Even after several attempts the suryaputra didn't wake up. Daksh got more afraid. He never knew something like this would happen. The news of karn donating his kavach and kundal spread like wild fire.   Everyone in Kaurava camp knew about this. Some of the Kaurava brothers celebrated this because they think that their elder brother hates karna and that makes Karna their enemy. While Bheeshma was worried for his eldest grandson. The egoistic warriors of Pandavas side didn't care about this because according to them they can win the war even without karna. Shakuni was happy as he was successful in removing the sutputra from his path. But the ones who were broken the most were the two friends of Karna. Maybe former friends for the world. But still their friendship prevails. The 2 warriors are Ashwatthama and Duryodhan. They were on the banks of Ganga sitting silently with each other. Ashwatthama was tring to calm Duryodhan while Duryodhan just wanted to get a glimpse of his Mitra.

Ashwatthama's POV

Ever heard of a trio where one is Brahmin,another is Kshatriya and the other one is Suta? No right? That were we. Us! Our trio was a unique one where their was no barrier of caste. We were friends, best friends. We were like a triangle where every side is equal. Every corner has equal importance. Without one the whole triangle will be destroyed. But today, today one  of the three of us was lying on bed unconscious, wounded. And here we, we can't even see him. I don't know who did this to our friend. But whoever it is, we will not leave them, at least not me.  I know we are far, but this distance is just nothing infront of our bond which keeps us closer to each other emotionally.

Duryodhan's POV

Mitra, my Mitra is wounded even before the war. I am not sad because he is injured. I am sad because someone tried to take advantage of my mitra' s daan dharma. I can't even go and see him. This morning when I was discussing strategies with the warriors we got the news that my Mitra peeled his own skin to donate the kavach and kundals he had from his birth. But I think who would be so cruel to ask for something like this. And that idiot had to give away those just because of his daani nature? Why? I just don't get it. Why is karna so much forgiving and humble. Can't he be selfish for once in his life. Oh my Mitra. Hey Mahadev please save him.

Yudhishthir's POV

I was relieved at first to get the support of Magadh's army though I didn't want karna to fight in this was because of his caste but I can't say this otherwise we will loose 2 akshauni sena. But his current condition is worse. With such deep injuries will he be able to fight? If he can't then I will have to think some alternative. If he doesn't fight then we will loose a large part of our army. That is why I let nakul and sahdev treat him. But nothing's seems to wake him up. Maybe parameshwar is punishing him for the sins he did.

Bheem's POV

There he is. Lying in front of me. When he came back to the camp this morning we all were shocked to see what happened to him. His upper body was covered with blood. His ears were injured. I don't know why I picked him up and carried him inside the tent to treat him. Later Arjun proved that karna peeled off his skin to donate his kavach kundals. My heart pained to see him like this for a moment. But I blocked those emotions. I am so angry on myself that I let my emotions over power me. Why the hell did I even do so? That sutputra deserves this for the sins he did.

Arjun's POV

I remember the time when karn came to gurudev to learn archery but gurudev rejected him because of his caste. At that time he challenged guru dron that he would become a great warrior in future, even greater than me. I felt like his only dream is to defeat me. But when he returned back to Hastinapur after completing his education, his hunger to defeat me in a straight duel was no more. Even at the time of kala pradarshan he was not using his full potential, I know that. I have a special kind of feeling for him. He is surely my arch enemy but I respect his skills. Today when he came back wounded I was at first shocked. I felt pain in my heart. When I saw his son begging for his life I felt miserable. But today I know that Karna is greatest donor of all times. I just hope he recovers soon. Now I have only one wish. I will fight alongside Karna, not against Karna. I also want to see that valour of parshuram shishya again. But the question is who did this to him?