~: Magadh :~

Karn and Daksh are at the borders of Magadh now. They sent the invitation of war to Jarasandh through a messenger.

At Magadh Raj Sabha

"Who is this fool that sent this invitation for war? Doesn't he know that I am Jarasandh. I am immortal. Hahahaha... What a stupid person. Tell me how many akshauni sena did they bring? I will destroy all 😂." Said Jarasandh laughing.

"Maharaj they are only 2." Stated the soldier.

"What only 2 akshuani? What do they think of themselves? Are they god or what? Let them come. They are coming to their death only. I Jarasandh, Maharaj of Magadh accept this invitation for war." Jarasandh ordered.

"Maharaj they are only 2 people." This news shocked evryone. Some people were confused whether to laugh at the stupidity if those two people or feel pity for them as they are going to die a harsh death because of this stupidity.

"What!!!" Now Jarasandh was laughing hard clutching his stomach. He could not help but laugh at their idiocy. But suddenly he stopped laughing and said with a smirk, "Senapati. Go and defeat them and bring them at my feet. I want to kill them with my own hands."

"Ok Maharaj." Saying so senapati went there with only 5 soldiers.

At Magadh border

Senapati came with 5 soldiers.

"Angraj? I mean Maharathi Karn? You here? Why do you want to fight Maharaj Jarasandh?"asked the senapati.

"I am here to fight with Jarasandh because it's my gurudev's order." Stated Karn.

"Ok. If you want to fight Maharaj then you have to go through me first." Said the senapati.

Magadh sena pati and Karn started their duel. In a few moments karn easily defeated the senapati. And Daksh handled the 5 soldiers with ease as if this is a mere child's play for him.

"Go and tell your maharaj that karn is here to fight with him along with his shishya. It's his dharma to accept the fight." Karn said with determination.

Senapati and the soldiers went to Magadhraj and here Karn and Daksh are waiting.

At Magadh Raj Sabha

"Senapati is entering the sabha", announced the gaurd.

"Senapati how can you get defeated by that sutputra so badly. You are one of the best warriors of my kingdom." Asked the angry Jarasandh.

"Maharaj please forgive me but that karn is too much powerful. I couldn't stand in front of him for long. He is asking for a duel with you. He came here with his shishya Daksh." Said the senapati. He was also boiling in anger as he got defeated by a mere sutputra.

"That sutputra has this much audacity? Sainik. Send a message to Hastinapur and ask them to come with their army to fight Karn and his student. And till then Magadh army should have some fun. Don't kill them. They will be killed by my friend Duryodhan. Go and attack that sutputra and his student." Ordered Jarasandh.

Jarasandh sent his whole army to fight against karn and Daksh.

At Magadh border

"Pitashree see the whole army is coming. Is this senapati not satisfied with his first defeat that he came again to loose against us? 😑" Karn just chuckled at the comment of his son cum shishya.