~: Ploy :~

The war will start the day after tomorrow. Everyone was preparing for that. The Pandavas were confident that they will win the war as Krishna is on their side. And Kauravas were confident because they have faith in their brother Suyodhan. In a tent 2 Brahmins sat together discussing the upcoming disastrous fate of Aryavart. One of them was the greatest teacher of Dwapar and another was a great sage with unimaginable knowledge. They were Dronacharya and Kripacharya.

Dronacharya: I don't know where I failed Kripa. Yes I admit that I did partiality. I always favoured the Pandavas but I don't know where I failed. They are one of the most invincible warriors of this Yuga. But they failed to protect the honour of a woman, a woman that happens to be wife of all of them. That woman who devoted herself to penances just for the sake of her husbands didn't recieve anything in return. You know kripa, she is like my own daughter. I know Drupad and I were not I good terms but I never wanted bad for his children, even Dhrishtadyumna who is born to kill me.

Kripacharya: You are right Drona. You are right. From the birth till the day of dyut I always thought Pandavas to be supreme. I thought that devputras can bring peace and prosperity in this kuru kingdom for which I Bhishma Rajmata satyavati always preferred Pandavas. How could I not see that they could also have a grey side. What they did in dyut sabha made them no less than Kauravas. You know what the citizens think now? They think that the war will bring them nothing. They don't care who ever wins the war, 'cause they know that their life is never going to happy. They have lost faith on the governance. And what to say about putri Draupadi, that lady always suffered in her life. But in that sabha I had faith that atleast Arjun would save her, at least Arjun would pick up his gandiva. They say it was their dharm as a brother to obey their brother. But wasn't it their pati dharma to save their wife.

Dronacharya: I promised Arjun to make him the best Archer in this world. But while focusing on that I forgot to make him a sensible man. More than 10 years he was with me. He was like a son to me. But that day his silence in the sabha broke my trust in him. I know he regrets and repents for his mistakes. But how would I calm my raging heart being a fatherlike figure to Yagyaseni. She called me for help. But I was bound. I felt miserable Kripa. I felt to die that instant.

In another tent a man of Kauravas side, sat on a couch. Infront of him a game of dyut was arranged . He was rolling his dice. Suddenly a spy came to his tent in the form of a soldier.

Spy: Gandhar Raj ki jai.

Shakuni: You better make sure that the information you are going to give has some value.

Spy: Maharaj I have seen Yuvraj Duryodhan and Maharaj Karn gossiping this evening. Maharaj also offered yuvraj his army and support of other kingdoms but yuvraj denied that. And they have again become friends.

Shakuni: Wah wah, wah wah. What a great news you have brought. Here take these gold coins and enjoy. You may leave now.

Shakuni closed his one eye. He was expecting this but not so soon. His nephew is surely a fool. Who would deny the offer of Digvijayi Karn's support. At least that sutputra could have helped them win the war. But no. He has to make that sut weak so that he couldn't help the Pandavas much in this war. For that he knows what to do. And the main strength of that sutputra is his kavach and those kundals. But what he didn't know was that the kavach and kundals were just for the extra protection of the suryaputra. His strength and courage doesn't get altered without his divine armour. Shakuni then went out of his tent. He reached his next destination and entered the tent in front of which he stood now.

In Dronacharya's tent the two sages was still talking. Sometimes their conversation was interrupted by a suffocating silence, or by the sound of different animals in the surrounding.