~: Har Har Mahadev :~

That 1st day of war started with a hustle and bustle atmosphere. Soldiers and warriors were preparing themselves for the last time. The dense layer of tension could be felt. Each and every person had different kind of thoughts. Yesterday's happenings brought many thoughts to people's minds. Those thoughts revolved around only 4 persons, the unknown suryaputra, the gurudev of the kuru boys, the Yuvraj of Magadh and the ever esteemed Bhargava Rama. The events that happened in the afternoon were too much to handle. Some people were either in daze or were too shocked. Some people were conflicted as they were going to fight against their own family. But only one person was happy and over the moon. That one is Shakuni. His plan to make the sutputra weak is successful though he didn't even in his wildest dreams imagine that drona would be cursed for this. But he didn't care much about this. The only thing matters to him is that the former friend of his bhanje is weak now. Few were sad. And I guess it's not even necessary to mention the names as their sadness could be felt by everyone. Karn on the other hand was totally recovered. He was awake and was fit and fine to fight in the war today.

Karn woke up in the morning and went to his suryapuja as usual. Today Daksh and Bhairavi accompanied him. Karn was worshiping the Sun God along with his children when suryadev himself showed up .

Suryadev: Open your eyes kids.

Karn: Pranam Pitashree.

Daksh: Pranam pitamah.

Bhairavi: Pranam pitamah.

Suryadev: Ayusham bhava putro, Ayushmati bhava putri.

Suryadev: Karn, the war is going to start today. I know you have many conflicts. You have to face your brothers and your Mitra. But for once think like suryaputra not karn or Maharaj of Magadh. A suryaputra would always keep dharma as his first priority. Removal of adharm is necessary putra. So fight with all your strength and let some people know that you are no less than them rather much superior in terms of strength and valour.

Karn: Yes Pitashree. I will fight with all my might. I will think like a suryaputra only. But this will be the last war of my life. After that I don't know what I will do. But pitashree I have a request. I know I have committed adharma in life and there is no way I can go to swarg. But if i get the chance to go to swarg please let me stay at your abode for I want to spend my afterlife with you and my family up there. Please.

Suryadev: You didn't have to request putra. But since you want this then I will surely fulfill your wish.

Daksh: Pitamah, I also have a request.

Suryadev: What is it it putra?

Daksh: Pitamah, I have been insisting pitashree to use the chariot given by you but he denied everytime saying that there is no charioteer so skillful to drive the chariot. So he will use a normal chariot. Please only you can make him understand pitamah.

Suryadev: So you think no one is able to drive that chariot?

Karn: It's not like that pitashree. I just..

Suryadev: Ok. But answer one question of mine.

Suryadev: The one who is the best guide and a best friend too, the one who has to power to selflessly give their knowledge to someone, someone who has the power to bring a person to right path. The initial years of childhood till adulthood is spent with that person. And we learn the rules of life from that person. Who is he putra?

Daksh: Mother?

Bhairavi: No. A teacher.

Suryadev: Absolutely correct. A teacher. Here is the answer.

Daksh: I didn't understand anything.

Karn: What are you talking about pitashree?

Suddenly they heard the sound of a chariot approaching them. They turned their head to find the chariot gifted by suryadev pulled by 4 white horses coming towards them. But what shocked them the most is the person who sat at the charioteer's seat.

Karn Putra Dakshजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें