~: Marriage and Return :~

3 days passed swiftly. The royal family of Ayodhya was busy in performing various rituals of the marriage. Today is the auspicious day when two persons as well as two familys will be tied to each other through the sacred knot of marriage. Ayodhya family invited Radha and Adhirath specially to perform the rituals from the groom's side. The environment was cheerful and the people of Ayodhya were very happy that their Princess is getting married that too with a good man like Yuvraj Daksh. All the guests and citizens and the royal family arrived at the mandap which was decorated in a very graceful manner.

Soon the priest started chanting hymns and the marriage ceremony began. The groom was called. Daksh came and took his seat. He was looking very handsome in groom's attire. Soon the bride was called. Bhairavi came and sat beside Daksh. Daksh couldn't help but stare at the women seated beside him. He couldn't believe that he is getting married to this beautiful lady. Everyone was mesmerized by the scene in front of them. The environment of the marriage was ethereal and divine.the bride groom exchange garlands and soon they took the 7 vows of life. Daksh made Bhairavi wear the sacred thread called mangalsutra and filled her hairline with vermillion and placed the churamani on her head as per traditions. The priest declared them as husband and wife. Everyone showered flower petals on them. They took blessings of everyone.

Brihadbala: Putra putri, since you both are married now, you should go and visit the temple of Shiv-Gauri mandir. We will be waiting for you both in the palace itself.

Yuvraj: Sure Maharaj.

Saying so Daksh along with Bhairavi started going towards the temple. After entering the temple they closed their eyes and joined their hands infront of the Adidev and Adishakti.

Daksh ( Mind Voice): Hey Mahadev, Mata Gauri, please bless us so that we can spend a happy, healthy and stable marital life. I know I don't need to protect this warrior wife of mine but I want to support her emotionally always. I want to give her the happiness she deserves and I know she deserves the best. I don't want any rigid relationship of husband and wife with her. Rather I want to be with her as her friend first. Bless me lord so that I can fulfill all the responsibilities towards my wife.

Bhairavi (Mind Voice): Hey Prabhu, you have given me everything in my life. I have been blessed with all the happiness of life from my birth till now. But this man beside me has suffered a lot in his life. Give me strength and courage to handle his vulnerable side. I want all the happiness of the world for him. You already know that I have fallen in love with him years ago. Now I want to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities I have towards my husband with utmost sincerity and love.

They opened their eyes and looked at each other for a moment and soon started going towards the palace. After reaching the palace, few post wedding rituals were performed. The day after that they left the holy land of Ayodhya after a tearful vidaai and started their journey towards Magadh. The people of Magadh were also very happy for their Yuvraj.

5 years leap

Soon time passed. Days became months, months became years. It's been 5 years since Daksh and Bhairavi got married. Bhairavi became an important part of the court of Magadh and her opinions held equal importance as that of the Crown Prince. Daksh and Bhairavi are very happy in their married life. But Daksh misses Karn. It's been 6 years since Karn left for his Digvijaya Yatra. He did send his father letters telling him about his marriage with Bhairavi but still his heart yearns for his father's presence. He wanted his father to be there with him in his each and every happiness. But his wait will end soon. As today is the day when his dear father is going to come back as Digvijayi. And the preparations for welcoming of the king is going on with full speed and dedication. All the citizens and workers are busy with the preparations only. And Bhairavi is supervising each and every worker along with Daksh. Soon the soldier came and bowed infront of Yuvraj and yuvrani.