~: Coronation :~

I unpublished this chapter by mistake. So uploading it again. And the previous chapters have been edited.

Happy reading.
Enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________

Finally the day of coronation came. It was still dawn and Karn and Daksh both were at the banks of Ganga doing their Surya Puja. After the puja ended they called Bhagwaan Suryanarayan to take his blessings.

Karn and Daksh : Pranipat Pitashree. Pranipat pitamah.

Suryadev: Ayushmaan bhava putra Karn , yashasvi bhava putra Daksh.

Daksh: Pitamah. How are you?

Suryadev: I am fine putra. And I am proud of you. You fought so bravely with the Magadh army.

Daksh: Thank you pitamah.

Karn: Pitashree we want to invite you to our coronation. We will be glad if you come.

Suryadev: I will surely come putra.

Karn: I am glad to know pitashree.

After a few more minutes of talking and chatting with each other they decided to leave.

Suryadev: Ok putra. I shall take my leave now.

Karn nodded joining his hands.

Daksh: Good bye pitamah.😁

Suryadev: Good bye. 😂

Daksh and Karn then went to tridev and tridevi's mandir nearby and started praying.

Suddenly 6 bright figures appeared infront of them and said, Open your eyes putro.

Karn and Daksh opened their eyes and saw the tridevs and tridevis standing infront of them. They bowed down and touched their feet.

Tridev and Tridevi: Kalyan ho.

Daksh: Bhagwaan we are here to invite you to our coronation. Please grace us with your presence lord.

Mahadev: We will surely come putra. We will.

Karn: We will be pleased to serve you bhagwaan.

Brahmadev: Putra we know that you will try to bring changes in Magadh the way you changed Anga. But don't stop after that only. Try to establish your reforms in whole Aryavart.

Karn: Yes bhagwaan. I will. Gurudev told me to start Digvijaya Yatra after everything gets settled in Magadh.

Vishnu Dev: Ok Karn. And my 8th Avatar will always be there to guide you in your Digvijaya Yatra.

After few moments the divine couples went back to their respective loks. Karn and Daksh also went back to palace.

In palace.

The efforts of everyone made everything look perfect in the palace. Karn and Daksh came back to palace and went to their rooms to change. Both of them went to the dinning room to have breakfast. Guests were already present there. Everyone were talking with each other.

Pranipat everyone. Karn and Daksh said at the same time.

Everyone: Pranipat.

Adhirath: Where were you both for so long? We were waiting for you.

Daksh: Pitamah we went for our daily suryapuja.

Adhirath: But you complete your suryapuja in less time and today no-one was present to collect alms also.

Karn: Are pitashree we went to tridev and tridevi's mandir too to get their blessings.

Adhirath: Oh. That's the real reason.