~: Meeting Him :~

Daksh was returning back to Hastinapur. It was time for sunset and his suryapuja. So he decided to stop by the banks of Ganga and complete his puja. He was doing his puja when he felt the presence of someone far away from him. But he decided not to pay any attention to that person. Very soon he finished his puja and turned to see if there was someone to ask for alms but he found the place empty. He went to his horse to start his journey when he noticed someone sitting far away on the banks of Ganga looking at the river. He seemed alone. Daksh decided to talk to that man. He proceeded towards him. But when he reached he was surprised to see that man. He was wearing royal clothes. He had a warrior's aura. Bulky physique and one could easily say that he is a mace fighter. The famous Yuvraj of Hastinapur, Kuruvanshi Duryodhan. He was not sure whether he should leave or talk to him. Surely the option talking to him had less chances. But still he moved forward. He could feel that something was not right about the former friend of his father. Duryodhan turned and saw Daksh standing behind. But Daksh was suprised even more when Duryodhan smiled at him.

Duryodhan: Yuvraj Daksh, you here?

Daksh: Yeah. I was going towards Hastinapur but saw you here sitting alone. So though to stop by...

Duryodhan: Oh. Come sit then.

Daksh sat down.

Duryodhan: How are you? How is Mitra Karn?

Daksh: I am fine. He is fine. How are you?

Duryodhan: Alive.

Daksh: Alive.. You still consider him as mitra?

Duryodhan: I do. He is the best person in my life other than Bhanumati.

Daksh: But still you insulted him!

Duryodhan: That was necessary.

Daksh: Necessary?

Duryodhan: I can't see a warrior more efficient than me stay as my slave in the name of friendship. At first I wanted to use him as a weapon against Pandavas as per my Mamashree Shakuni's suggestion. I know you know that too. He was truly devoted to this friendship but I couldn't realise that. But with time I realised that.

Daksh: That means you insulted pitashree intentionally?

Duryodhan: Yes. I did. I wanted to increase the distance between us. I can't let a man like him to gain the tag of Adharmi like me. He suffered too much in his life. But I felt that I was isolating him from the society more than he already was. So this was necessary as he didn't expect me to insult him so badly.

Daksh: But you could have done that even without hurting my pitashree.

Duryodhan: What do you think Daksh? Do you think this was easy for me? He was my bestfriend. He still is my best friend. But you know he is too stubborn. What reaction do you expect from him if I told him to stay away from me just because I don't want anyone else call him evil like me ?

Daksh: You are right. He would have never left you. But don't call yourself evil kakashree Suyo. Um.... Sorry. But I would like to call you that if you are not uncomfortable.

Duryodhan: No I would never mind that. But why don't you consider me as evil. The whole world does.

Daksh: Mahadev's boon can never be evil Kakashree Suyo. I personally feel that you could have been a better person.

Duryodhan: I could have been a better person if someone said that Mahadev's boon can never be evil when I was a child. But I always wanted love and respect which I got from my Mamashree. I started trusting him with every decision of my life.

Daksh: Hmm I can understand. But can I ask something?

Duryodhan: Hmm hmm.

Daksh: Do you really wanted to become king?