~: The Unknown:~

Draupadi was safe. Dushasan couldn't even touch her. But then she took a drastic step because of the emotional turmoil in her mind after facing such a big humiliation.

Draupadi's angry voice resonated through the sabha,
"I, Yagyaseni Panchali Draupadi, born from holy fire to Panchal naresh Drupad, common wife of the Pandav putro, with all the purity and righteousness I have in me, request my birth father to embrace me in his flames, for this soul can no longer lead this life of sacrifices and pain. If I have been a dutiful daughter to my father, a dutiful sister to my brother and sister, loyal wife to my husbands, an ideal kulvadhu of this Kuru clan, then oh Agni Dev, engulf this daughter of yours in the same. flames from which I emerged."

Tears falling down from her eyes but those eyes held too much anger too. She was hurt. She wanted to put an end to all these.

The words uttered from her mouth flabbergasted everyone present in the sabha.

Huge flames appeared out of nowhere and surrounded the holy body of that fierce lady.

"No Panchali don't do this."

"Panchali we will avenge your insult."

"Draupadi...."

The Pandavas kept begging for her to stop this and come back to them. But it was all in vain. Others were too shocked to react.

But a voice boomed in the sabha. A boy was chanting the mantra of Agni Dev as if requesting the god to reduce his flames and not to take Draupadi with him. Gradually the fire calmed down and there stood Draupadi numb. The boy glowed even in the darkness of the sabha. He looked divine. He had the aura of a young warrior. Soon after the kid stopped chanting the mantra, Agni Dev appeared. People were not able to stand infront of Agni Dev due to the immense heat. The boy touched Agnidev's feet to take blessing.

"Pranipath Bhagwaan." wished the young boy.

"Ayushman bhava putra Daksh. Tell me child, why did you stop me from taking Draupadi away from this cruel world? She didn't do anything to suffer her whole life like this." Asked Agnidev.

"I know Bhagwaan, that she never did anything wrong then also she had to suffer. First she was divided among 5 brothers just to make sure they follow their putra dharm ( glaring at Pandavas and Kunti). Then she had to make her whole life a penance. The person she loved also betrayed her by breaking his vow and marrying again and again bringing his another wife to the palace where maharani lived.(this time his eyes burning with rage and gazing towards Arjun) and last but not the least that her own husband staked her in dyut(now glaring at yudhishthir). But we can't let her die like this bhagwaan for she is the strongest women on this Earth and if she looses her will to live then the women society will have to live in terror that someday their husbands might stake them as well and they might have to face humiliation publicly. We cannot let that happen."

"She has to fight for the other women. If she died now then the entire Aryavart would have sympathized on her but no-one would have understood her pain, sacrifices and her struggle. We want her to live and to show the world that she is not weak to run away and she can fight for herself. Please bhagwaan." Agnidev just smiled after hearing the explanation of the boy infront of him.

"You did the right thing by stopping me putra. Putri draupadi, I know you wanted to end this life because of the humiliation. But the purpose of your life is not yet completed. I bless you putri that you will surely get justice. I shall take my leave putri. Take care." Saying so he left.

Draupadi just folded her hands but she didn't speak anything. But straightforward went to her chamber running and sobbing. Kunti and Gandhari followed her in order to console her.