~: New Steps :~

Radha: Karn, keshav?

Adhirath: Come inside putro. Come.

Karn went towards them and touched their feet. Krishna did the same.

Adhirath and Radha blessed Karn. But we're hesitating to do the same to Krishna.

Krishna: Won't you bless me kakashree, kaakishree?

Adhirath: How can we bless you keshav. You are Avatar of our Aradhya vishnu dev.

Krishna: But in this life I am a human only. And that too your putra. Please.

Adhirath: Ayushmaan bhava putra.

Radha: How are you both? And keshav you came after so many days. Is everything alright putro?

Krishna: I am fine kakishree. Just wanted to meet Bhrata Karn and Daksh both. And it's been many days since I saw you last. So thought to come here with bhrata and meet you all.

Karn: Maa everything is alright. I was feeling lonely without Daksh there in Magadh. So I came here.

Daksh: See you can't live without me even a single day. How will you live without me in your Digvijaya Yatra? Aaee kya karu is bachhe ka mai?( What should I do with this child?) Hey bhagwaan save me.

Krishna (mind voice): I can't do anything.

Daksh( mind voice) : 😏 Says the one who is Avatar of Palanhar Vishnu.

Karn: It's not like that putra. And I am not a small baby. Don't call me that. But we're not you sleeping?

Daksh: Nope. I was just resting in my daadi maa's lap.

Krishna: Hmm. But first I would like to have food. I am so hungry. Kaakishree please do something.

Radha: Wait a moment. I was going to make dinner.

Adhirath: You guys sit here. Let me go and help Radha a bit.

Krishna: Sure kakashree.

Adhirath too went towards kitchen to help Radha and karn and Krishna sat down beside Daksh. After a few moments they had dinner. Karn, Krishna and Daksh are taking a night walk in the garden. It was a peaceful night. Krishna thought to break the silence prevailing in the atmosphere.

Krishna: Jyeshth, I think you should start your Digvijaya Yatra soon.

Karn: You are right keshav. I think so too. I would start my Yatra after a month. And Daksh you need to gain more experience of handling the kingdom alone as I will not be there, so in this one month he needs to know each and everything about handling a kingdom.

Daksh: Yes pitashree. I will learn it. And then you can start your Digvijaya Yatra without any worries. So tommorow I think we should return back to Magadh.

Karn: Yes putra. Tommorow morning we will start our journey.

Krishna: Yeah. I will have to go back to Dwarka. And Jyeshth let me know if you need Narayani Sena or not. I know you won't need that. But still.

Karn: No Keshav. I don't need Narayani Sena. I am thinking to start my Digvijaya with less number of soldiers. Because many people are going die in war then their families would shatter. They would loose their son, brother, father or husband . I don't know how I am going to face them again when I return.

Krishna: Bade bhaiya, war itself is adharm. But when dharmsthapna becomes necessary and the only way to that is war then it's dharm. In a yagya sacrifice is mandatory. And dharm sthapana is necessary for bright future.

Karn: But keshav it will make many lives dark. How will I handle the sorrow of the people of my own Kingdom.

Krishna: A diya gives light to everyone in darkness. It burns itself to do its job. But there's always darkness below it. You can't do anything about that darkness. You are the diya here and your justice is the light to common people of Aryavart. The darkness is the sorrow of the people of your kingdom. If the diya is not lit then darkness of surrounding places will not be removed. So you have to proceed for the happiness of other people.

Daksh: But darkness to has shades kakashree and pitashree. The people of our kingdom will not consider you as the reason for their sorrow as they trust their king. And if you still think you are wrong then do one thing. Assemble all the soldiers and their family members in the large a stadium one day and ask them and their family members if they have any problem is sending their son, father, brother, or husband.

Krishna: Excellent idea. You can ask them.

Daksh: But this Digvijaya Yatra will prove my father's valour and it will help us change the condition of the people of Aryavart. But another thing also needs to be changed.

Karn: What is that putra?

Daksh: I think it's high time we should stop thinking about protecting helpless women.

Karn: What!

Daksh: Pitashree listen to me first. I think Aryavart no longer needs helpless women. Women should also learn warfare and no-one should dare to consider them as weak. I will start training them as soon as possible. I want no other women to suffer the way mata Draupadi suffered. I want them to take stand for themselves. How long pitashree? How long will they keep waiting for a man to save them. If royals allow the ladies of their family to learn warfare then the common people will also be motivated by that and will let their girls learn weaponry too.

Krishna: You are forgetting about devi shikhandi.

Daksh: I know about her being a great warrior but she is a warrior because of her mission. She will be downfall of Mahamahim Bheeshma. But I want women to learn warfare because of their own interest in that. Not because of any mission or envy. Just for making people understand that women are no less. Now kakashree don't tell me that I am forgetting your wife kakishree Satyabhama. But she is the only warrior princess I know. And I even know that Kakishree Bhanumati is also a great mace fighter. But they are are bound in the shackles of this society. They did learn weaponry but were not able to guide the women among the common people to learn to fight and self-defense. Being a warrior is not enough for a woman, but she should also motivate others to follow the same path for their betterment.

Krishna: Well there is another one who stays away from the spotlight but is a very skilled warrior and is disciple of brahmarishi Vishwamitra. She is princess of Koshal Bhairavi. She is blessing of Devi Parvati. She also wants women of this society to learn warfare and she will start her mission as soon as her education is over.

Daksh: Well I don't know about her. But it's good and I totally appreciate her plans. I think I saw her once at the time of coronation.

Karn: Yes she was there. I could guess that she is a warrior princess.

Daksh: This is the first thing I will do in the upcoming days. Not only women but men also need to change themselves. We can't expect women to take care of their own safety always. Men also need to learn how to respect and support them. They need to be more sensible as much as women need to be strong.

Karn and Krishna had proud looks on their face. Daksh's idea was excellent. Karn was proud that he was his father and Krishna was happy because he gave Daksh to Karn who raised him so well. Now two most important people in dharmsthapna are excelling in the right way. But he was also sad knowing that they both have to face great difficulties in future. People like them don't have the fear of death. They are warriors after all. But the thing that destroys people like them is emotional trauma. But Krishna couldn't show it to anyone. This is the worst thing of being trikaldarshi. He knows everything be it good or bad. And he could see what karn and Daksh have to go through in future for their own family even after fighting for dharm.

________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update and such a small chapter. In my next chapter. Meet you guys in my next chapter again.

Bye bye.
Loads of love.🤗🤗