~: It's Over Now :~

Daksh was riding his horse towards his grandparents home. He quietly went to his home, tied his horse outside and started going inside when he hears an old couple speaking to another man.

The old women sobbed saying, "I told you to leave company of that Duryodhan putra Vasu, but look what he has done today. We always warned you about duryodhan. Do you even know what would have happened if Daksh reached there a little late? She would have died. "

"But Radha maa.... Maa I know that mitra Duryodhan always did adharm but he was the only person who stood for me during the Kala Pradarshan." Karn tried to defend himself.

"Putra I always told you that a donation should be accepted only when it is from a good person, not from any adharmi." said Adhirath.

"I know pitashree. I know that after 13 years when war will take place then I will have to fight against the Pandavas and that will be the cause of my death." Karn said.

"So you have started talking about your death in front of your parents and son pitashree." Asked Daksh. Till now no-one noticed him in the house because they were drowning in their own thoughts and discussions. But his sudden voice startled them.

"Putra? When did you come back putra? How is everything? How is Draupadi now? What happened in the sabha after that putra? Tell me, why are you silent?" Karn was shooting his questions one after another without even giving a chance to anwer them.

"Pitashree let me answer. I just came back a while ago. Everything is alright. I didn't talk to maharani in person but she is ....alive. You know everything pitashree. I gave you the fireball right that shows you the things you want to see." Said Daksh trying to calm his worried father.

" Said Daksh trying to calm his worried father

"Yes yes I know. But it's just .. I was.. tensed. Why are you calling her maharani putra? Don't you know she is your mata? You should call her by that."

He laid his head on Karn's lap and said," For me you are my father, mother gurudev, friend and everything. She left me to die at ganga. But you saved me pitashree. Please let me call her maharani because I can never forgive her for what she did to me and the way she insulted you ."

"Putra Daksh. This is not right. Holding grudges hurt us as well. So try to forget it and tommorow you have to go meet gurudev with me right. Now take some rest then have your dinner."

"Ok pitashree. I will try to forget. Pitamahi please serve me some food. My stomach has become a racing field for rats now." He said to Radha making puppy eyes.

"I think someone forgot their pitamah. I m angry now." Said adhirat with an angry pout. But trust me he was looking too much funny....😂

"Aww my dear pitamah, how can I forget my best friend. After all you only save me from your devil son's tough training of weapons and vedas." He went to his pitamah and hugged him tight. Adhirath laughed instantly. Radha giggled because her grandson called her son devil.