~: My son :~

A few days later Krishna along with Kunti and Draupadi arrived at the kingdom of Magadh. They just crossed the borders of Magadh. Moving ahead in their chariot they could see the cheerful environment of Magadh. The happiness of the citizens reflected in eyes and actions. They were mesmerized by the beauty of the city. It's beauty was on par with that of the kingdom of Indraprastha and Dwarka. Soon they reached the palace gates. It was almost night when they reached Magadh. Soon the chariot came to a halt. The dark man who descended the first chariot wearing a yellow dhoti and orange angvastra and his head held a crown adorned with peacock feathers. From the second chariot descended a fair woman wearing a plain saree but her hands and neck was adorned with jwellery of tulsi beads. By looks she seemed a widow who had a calm but calculated demeanor. From the third chariot descended a dusky woman wearing red saree decked in golden ornaments. Soon the 3 persons climbed the stairs of the palace and stood in front of the royal family of Magadh.

Karn: Welcome to Magadh, Rajmata Kunti, Maharani Draupadi.

Kunti flinched a little bit on hearing the word Rajmata. But didn't show it.

Krishna: Won't you welcome your keshav?

Karn: Oh. So you need a formal welcome from you bare bhaiya? Ok. Welcome to the kingdom of Magadh Dwarkadhish, wait wait, not Dwarkadhish, Yashoda-Devaki Nandan Krishna.

Krishna: That's why I love you the most bare bhaiya.

Bhairavi did arti of everyone and Daksh was standing by his father not knowing how to react. But he could feel a gaze on him. A strong gaze filled with love,a motherly love. He soon found the person gazing him. she was non other than Draupadi. He once met her. But at that time she didn't know the truth. But now that she knows the truth, the situation turned a little bit awkward for him. Draupadi could feel this awkwardness too. But she decided to talk to him later because Kunti was still present there. And she doesn't know the truth of Daksh.

Daksh: I think rest of the discussions can be done tomorrow so everyone should take rest for a while before the dinner time.

Bhairavi: Yes. I will escort Rajmata and maharani to their chamber. Please come.

Krishna: Putri Bhairavi, where are my two little munchkins?

Bhairavi: Your two little munchkins are taking nap after doing the tiring job of playing pranks on people and running around the whole palace from the morning itself.

Krishna: Oh. They are just like their Pitamah and their father. I got it. I will meet them at the time of dinner.

Draupadi: Govind, who are you talking about?

Krishna: Sakhi, I am talking about the son and daughter of our dear Daksh and Bhairavi. Both are twins and are 5 years old now.

Draupadi: What! Twins? I am really excited to meet them.

Draupadi's eyes held a sudden spark of happiness. She couldn't believe that her newly recognised son of her is a father of 2 kids. She is so happy for him. She also found Bhairavi very polite and humble but at the same time bold and strong. She can't just wait to hear the word mata from his son and daughter-in-law and pitamahi from her two little angels.

Bhairavi: You can meet them at the time of dinner Maharani.

Draupadi: Ok putri.

Soon they were went to their respective chambers to take some rest but Krishna went to Karn's chamber because he know that Karna needs him now. As soon as he reached Karn's room he saw the unknown suryaputra sitting on bed lost in deep thought.

Krishna: Bare bhaiya.

Karn suddenly came out of his stupor and welcomed Krishna with a smile on his face. He doesn't know why but seeing keshav brings an unknown peace and relief in his heart. Krishna came and sat beside karn.