~: Swayamvar :~

2 weeks later

At the Swayamvar

All kings and princes reached the land of Koshal for attending the Swayamvar of princess Bhairavi. They never knew so much about the princess of Koshal. Since she doesn't like so much attention, there were very few who knew her. Everyone was eager to see the princess. Daksh also reached there.

The whole city of Ayodhya was decorated like a bride. The citizens were very much excited to see which prince or king wins the hand of their princess.

Soon everyone arrived at a large stadium. Seats were arranged for the kings and princes. And the citizens sat on their respective place. The king arrived there with his son who happens to be twin of the Princess Bhairavi.

Mahraj Brihadbala: I welcome all the esteemed kings and princes present here who came to participate in the Swayamvar of my daughter princess Bhairavi. I thank everyone for coming here and now I would like to call my daughter on stage.

They all turned their head and looked towards the entrance and saw a very beautiful maiden entering the stadium accompanied by her mother and some other ladies. Her beauty surpassed every royal lady present over there. Every king was mesmerized by the beauty of the Princess. Daksh was still looking towards the ground. He had to interest in the Swayamvar.

Brihadbala: Here comes my dear daughter. So now I am going to announce the details of the Swayamvar. The Swayamvar is very unique. As you all know my daughter is blessing of Goddess Kaal Bhairavi herself and for that she is named Bhairavi. At the time of her birth mata Bhairavi gave us a special sword which can only be used by my daughter and her to be husband. I think you all can guess already that you have to lift the sword kept in the centre of the stadium. But to add some toughness to the challenge and for my daughter's satisfaction, the one who will lift the sword has to fight a duel with my daughter. It's her own decision and a father can never say no to his daughter. So this part is also added in the challenge. And yes gentlemen, don't take my daughter lightly. She is a rose with thorns. She is trained in weapons by Brahmarishi Vishwamitra himself and is specially trained in swords and archery. Even I can't defeat my daughter in swords. So be careful. *Chuckles*

The stadium fell into a sudden silence. But all of a sudden a mocking laughter was heard. It was followed by laughter of many kings and princes. But Daksh was just amazed to hear that the princess was trained by such a great guru. The guru of lord Ram and Lakshman. He looked up and glaced at the princess. He just kept looking at the princess. Maharaj said right about his daughter. A rose with thorns. But when he heard the kings and princess laughing, he was angry hearing the laughter of kings and princes. Not only him, even the members of royal family were angry. The citizens had just one thought. These kings and princes surely wish to die. They are not even equal to their princess. What he heard next just added fuel to his rage.

King 1: Maharaj I hope you are not kidding. This is not the correct time for jokes.

King 2; Maharaj do you want your beautiful daughter to get scars before marriage?

Prince 1: Oh come on gentlemen. She just wants to play for some time. Afterall who will complete her childish wishes after marriage. Let her play then.

King 3 : You are right Prince. But how can a women learn weaponry.

Daksh had enough of this drama. These kings crossed all the limits. Maharaj and his son were going to say something when a loud shout.

Daksh: Enough! Enough is enough! You have insulted the princess and her skills enough. Now I will speak and you will listen. Look where you all are standing now kings and princess. This is Ayodhya. The land where once Lord Ram ruled. His wife, the then esteemed queen of this kingdom, the Avatar of Mata Lakshmi herself, Mata Sita, could also lift the Pinaka dhanush which none could even move an inch except Lord Ram. She was the one who killed Sahastra Ravana in the form of Goddess Bhadrakaali herself. Leave this. Do you even know that bravest are the mothers who gave birth to you bearing so much pain. So think a million times before saying a word against a woman.