Chapter 53

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After mine and Davina's morning of fun at our house, I had to run, patrol with Embry and Quil

After mine and Davina's morning of fun at our house, I had to run, patrol with Embry and Quil. We were only a few miles or so from where Emmett and Rosalie were when we smelt the rest of the Cullen's. I had Quil go get Sam and the rest of the pack as Embry and I wait for them to arrive.

"Alice, are you sure about this? They told us that they would not help anymore. Due to what we had planned for Davina." I hear Bella ask as I growl low at them.

"Yes! I am sure. Rosalie and Emmett are here and we need them back with us." Alice says as Bella sighs and looks over at Edward. "If you all haven't noticed without them the pack has not agreed to a meeting and I know it is because of Davina." She says as Embry and I look at eachother with a wolf smile. We hear the sound of the pack running towards us. They must sense it as well because they all take a step back from the treaty line.

"They are here and not happy!" Edward says as he moves Bella behind him. I phase back as does Embry and the rest of the pack.

"Why are you here? We made it clear that we would not help you anymore." Sam asks, looking only at the leader. Jake looks at Bella in disgust as Edward growls at him.

"We need to talk with Rosalie and Emmett! We know they are here!" Alice says as I shake my head at her. She doesn't know the half of it.

"They are here to use them to get to us." I tell Sam, who nods his head. Alice looks shocked as Edward shakes his head. Bella glares at me as I smile. I hear someone walking up behind us. I turn to see Davina with Rosalie and Emmett.

"Look, we have a right to know what that little bitch has done to our family!" Bella says as Davina comes into view of everyone.

"The only bitch here is you! Sorry I mean whore! And you have no rights here Bella! So stop acting like Emmett and Rosalie care about you." Davina says as Bella huffs and glares at her as Emmett and Rosalie walk into view.

"Cause we don't!" Emmett says as he holds Rosalie's hand and she smiles up at him.

"I never did!" Rosalie says with a smirk. "We don't have to tell you anything when it comes to what we do." She says as I smile again and pull Davina over to me. I know that they have been told if anything happened to Davina that a war would start and that they would be killed. But I still didn't trust them near her. Bella rolls her eyes as I kiss her head.

"Well I want to bond with Emmett and Rosalie, so you need to come back with us!" Bella says all demanding as Davina and Rosalie start to laugh. Emmett looks pissed.

"Edward, you better put your whore in her place before I snap her neck." Emmett growls out as Bella looks scared and Edward looks like he is about to piss his pants.

"Look, we need to talk to the pack about something important." Alice says as Sam nods his head for her to continue.

"Then make it quick! We have things we need to get back to!" Sam says as the rest of the pack nod their heads in agreement.

"Bella and Edward are getting married and Bella wants to be turned while they are on their honeymoon." Carlisle says as we all growl. Sam holds up his hand.

"Fine I will allow that but... If I do then all of you will have to leave and never return to this area." Sam says as he points at the Cullen's on the other side of the treaty line. All of the Cullen's and Bella look shocked. That we would make them leave and never return. Jake looks pissed that she would want that for herself instead of a human life where she could have love and children. He is still not happy that Rosalie and Emmet are on our land or the fact that we won't tell him what is going on with them. Or what Davina has to do with it.

"What about Rosalie and Emmett?" I think his name is Jasper asks. Paul and I growl as they have become like family to us.

"They are welcome here, because of us and Davina." Sam says as the Cullen's look confused as to why they are and not them. 

"I think it is time I get them back to the house!" I say as Jared nods his head at me

"I think it is time I get them back to the house!" I say as Jared nods his head at me. I kiss his cheek as Emmett puts his arm around Rose and starts to walk away from their former coven. If I could I would make them human again and give them a second chance at life. The life they should have had all along. But this time with their mate I would. I walked with them in silence, that was until Emmett decided to talk.

"Now I see what you all mean." He says as I giggle. "They really don't stop. I mean Sam was over the other day and they called him like 5 times in the three minutes he was at the house." He says as I nod my head.

"Bella and Jake are worse!" I say as they look at me confused. "Jake has been trying to get me to ask the elders to allow her back on our land. I'm pretty sure it so they can fuck since Edward isn't allowed on our land and Alice can't see her here." I say as they nod their heads.

"Maybe you should! I mean we could set up a trap for them and show it to Edward. Maybe then he will move on from her and find his true mate!" Rosalie says with a smile. I look at her and Emmett and smile.

"Ok let's talk with Sam and see what he says." I say as they both nod their heads. They have both seen what Sam goes through being alpha. How much time and effort he puts into keeping the pack and imprints safe and now them. The pack has become like a second family to them. Rosalie loves going to Emily and Sam's house. She loves the homie feel it has. Emmett loves hanging out with the guys. Surprisingly he and Paul have gotten really close over sports and doing stupid shit.