11

get ready to rumble.

a coy smile appears on the young girls lips as she approached the boy, almost skipping to him

a coy smile appears on the young girls lips as she approached the boy, almost skipping to him. "you know bakugo, you're gonna have to make the choice of me or izuku, you can't get the both of us."

he grumbled at the words. he could get, and kill the both of you whenever he pleased, not doubting himself once. but she had been right in the statement that he can't go after both at the same time.

"so who will it be?" she asks curiously, but the hint of sarcasm in her voice made him roll his eyes.

"y/n!" midoriya called, a bright smile now covered his lips, a change from earlier. "we gotta go."

and with that she turned on her heel, and left. following after the green haired boy bakugo hated so strongly.

who am i going to target first? the boy pondered to himself, one of the only times he had caught himself thinking so hard he had entered a day dream, imagining what it would feel like to defeat each of the pair.

with deku, he could beat the nerd's head in and not get shouted at once, after all its part of the hero training course. he had always enjoyed making deku inferior to him, he enjoyed making everyone feel that way.

but then there's y/n, his newly found rival. if he looses this, his ego would be butt hurt and he wouldn't hear the end of it. he wasn't going to allow her to win this.

bakugo and iida entered the building as instructed, standing by the weapon until further notice.

minutes afterwards a whistle was blown, signalling team A to enter the building. deku and y/n. deku and y/n. deku or y/n?

deku or y/n?

bakugo hadn't given the thought enough time, although that's all he's been thinking about since she had asked him the question.

once the explosion boy came to a decision his smile re-emerged, awaiting the two heroes. it was time to win.

iida stayed put, keeping a close eye on the weapon while bakugo stormed out as soon as the second whistle was blown.

"so, whoever he doesn't go for just needs to get up to iida. it would be an easier scenario if you're the one to go up and kacchan to go after me, your quirk would be much more useful against iida than mine." midoriya continued to ramble as they walked through the building, earring nods from y/n every so often to show him she was still listening.

the pair of heroes continue to talk as they strolled through the empty halls of the building. y/n still kept an ear out for any movement as midoriya continued to talk.

"izuku, let us stay on guard now." y/n spoke quietly, her body becoming more tense with her words. the green haired boy nodded gently, mirroring y/n's cautious stance.

as they fell quiet, another sound filled the silence. "here he comes." y/n whispers, keeping an eye on the hall in front and behind them.

her and midoriya's backs pressed up against eachother, keeping an eye on ever possible direction the explosion boy could come from.

in seconds bakugo had found them, standing back to back. pathetic. sticking together is for the weak.

"you're making my job easier for me nerds." bakugo chuckled lowly, a murderous smile on his face.

in less that a second, an explosion was sent the hero teams way. y/n pushed midoriya into the left side of the hall, sending her into the right.

y/n allowed her wings to emerge from her back and flew down the hall, just as the team had planned. it then left bakugo to pick between the two.

as y/n body shot down the hall and was happy but partially disappointed bakugo had stuck to beating deku over chasing her, but it was the best case in the heroes scenario.

it was time to locate the weapon and iida with it.