52

taking care of you, again.

"give me your number." y/n turned at the abrupt question that had slipped from katsuki's lips.

"what?" she questioned in disbelief, having convinced herself that she had overheard it wrong.

"i said give me your number you god damn extra!" his anger soon poured in, his palms bursting with microscopic explosion. the sounds of small crackles filled the air.

"why?"

"i want to spar with you, you're the closest thing i have to a worthy opponent and half and half won't do it." bakugo grumbled, squeezing his phone in his hand in rage at the thought.

"so i'm the second choice huh? i don't think so fireworks."

"god damn it, i didn't ask half and half because i knew he wouldn't. now shove your pride up your ass and train with me."

in y/n's mind, she contemplated bakugo's offer. the training camp was quickly approaching, and it would do her some good having an opponent to face in training rather than just herself.

"fine." she huffed, snatching her phone out of his hand and punching her number into the phone. she then rang herself quickly and ended it, now having his number on her phone too. "here."

"tch." bakugo grabbed his phone back and shoved it into his back pocket.

"see you around."

-

fireworks
train today.

extra #1
wow, not even a hi y/n. if you're free today, would you like to train together?

fireworks
no. train with me.

extra #1
not until you ask nicely >:(

fireworks
don't use them stupid fucking faces.
train with me today l/n
?

extra #1
of course i will bakugo, i'll meet you at the training centre on campus?

fireworks
k.

both teenagers didn't waste time when heading to the training ground. the more time they get, the better.

bakugo already being dressed, got to the grounds first. the boy walked over to the nearest punching bag and began training on his own before his partner arrived.

meanwhile y/n was at home, throwing on the first pieces of clothes she could find, that were suitable for training. not even bothering to do much else, she rushed out of the house and made her way to the school.

"took your time." katsuki snarled, clicking his tongue without taking his eyes off of the punching bag.

"sorry i wasn't dressed and ready to train just as you messaged bakugo." y/n placed a hand on her hip with her eyes glued to the boy.

his arms flexed with each punch he took, veins stood prominently beneath his skin, drawing y/n eyes.

"you gonna keep staring or come and train nerd?" his tone sounded as if he were teasing her, still not meeting her eyes.

"you wish." y/n snapped, annoyed she had been caught. "come on let's get started already."

bakugo approached the girl with unwrapped knuckles. by not doing so blood ran down his hands slightly due to the amount he had battered the punching bag.

"you should really wrap your knuckles fireworks." y/n began to run a bandage around her hand while scolding the boy.

"i don't bring shitty bandages to the gym, i'm not weak." he huffed, clicking his bloody knuckles to prove his point.

for a moment, the room was silent. y/n tied the bandage on her left hand, having already completed her left. "don't be stupid." she snatched his hand before he could fight it.

bakugo, stand still.

he cursed at himself for letting her take advantage of him so easily. giving him no choice but to watch as you gently but firmly wrapped the white material around his crimson knuckles.

the blood seeped through the wrap slightly, red splotches sinking through. "hmph." he huffed, it stung. he reminded himself to bring some bandages in future.

"other hand." she ordered, dropping his left and reaching for his right.

bakugo stretched his left hand out. it had felt much better than before now that he had pressure on the small wounds.

the blonde watched the girl's small frame as she held his hand up gently, the warmth of her hand making him sweat at the palms.

why am i sweating?