61

hard core goth.

"oh you're finally here, meow!"

"that took some time."

sweaty, dirty and with their quirks over used, the students of class 1-a came through into the clearing of their training camp.

"my hands." mina whined, the skin chapped from  using her acid too much. "they hurt so bad."

"...need...food." yaoyorozu breathed, her bones were more visible through her skin, as if she were malnourished.

"i love you guys!" y/n slurred, wrapping her arms around the two girls. "you're my besttt friendssss." she felt to the ground with a large smile, "well done guys- my chest hurts."

her smiles turned into moan as she clutched at her aching chest. "is this part of her overuse effects?" jiro questioned, trying to pull the girl up to her feet.

"and you kyoka...i love you tooooo..." the girl continued to stammer. "my chest!"

"so it's as if she is drunk?" ashido chirped, kirishima wrapping her hands that had already began to heal.

"if it's something to do with her quirk...her feelings maybe...something along them lines."

"awe." jiro cooed, not allowing the blush on her face to stop her from teasing. "you love us huh..."

"what do you mean three hours?"

"that's the time it would've taken us. sorry!"

"you were just trying to boast about how much better you are...that's mean..."

"but honestly, i thought it would take even longer. you guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as i thought you would. you guys are great...especially...you four!" a finger of her paw pointed to midoriya, iida, todoroki and bakugo.

"way to boost his ego."

she bounced towards them, pursing her lips out. "i'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! i call dibs!"

y/n frowned, a feeling over coming her as she knew bakugo was within that group of four. without her noticing, jiro had followed her gaze upon seeing her expression, "what you getting angry for y/n?"

she slumped backwards once more, head hitting the ground. "my chest..."

"come on, kota, greet everyone. you will be with them for the next week."

y/n met eyes with the small child, seeming to be glaring at the class of training heroes. the boy stayed silent and the class watched carefully as midoriya was first to approach him.

what the green haired boy said was inaudible, the one thing the class had picked up on was the violent kick the child had given his balls.

"why would you do that to midoriya's scrotum!"

"i don't intend to hang out with guys who want to be heroes!"

"'intend'? just how old are you?!"

"precocious brat." bakugo's words were calm, it was almost as if he were smiling at the boys words. or possibly it was the fact he had assaulted midoriya that made him so happy.

"isn't he kind of like you?"

"what? not at all! anyway, shut up, you gg bastard!" bakugo approached the cam and collected todoroki, an anger like aura emitted off his body while doing so.

"sorry."

"enough with this charade. get your stuff off the bus. once you've put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. after that, you'll bathe and go to sleep. well start for real tomorrow. now, move quickly."

the sun had began to disappear behind the trees once the class had settled down for dinner. "thanks for the food!" the class yelled gratefully, not being about to hold themselves back much longer.

"really? so the girls' room is a normal size?"

"are the boys in a big room?"

"i wanna see it! hey, can i go see later?"

"sure, come whenever!"

"so good! rice is so good!" both denki and eijiro are as if they were animals, half of their food running down their chin.

"they have half of it down them." y/n tutted, tidily eating her own food. refusing to waste one grain of rice.

"tch. you're one to talk." bakugo scoffed as he too ate his food with manners. y/n looked down herself, worried that she had in fact wasted food, but didn't see any in sight.

her memory flashed back as she met eyes with bakugo once again. the hot food. the water. the milk. she swung her leg beneath the table and kicked the boy as hard as she could without drawing attention to herself.

"you-"