56

NO MILK FOR YOU!

"SOMEONE GET ME SOME MILK!"

y/n screamed across the restaurant, attempting to fan her mouth with her hands. she had drank the entire jug of water, half of it running down her training clothes.

bakugo chuckled loudly, filling the entire restaurant with the noise. it was as if he hadn't seen anything as amusing as y/n running round with a burning mouth.

the boy went to gulp down his small glass of water but was surprised to have it snatched out of his hand. he turned to y/n who held it above her mouth. the cool liquid pouring down her throat and down her chin.

"MILK!"

"NO!" bakugo yelled back, not wanting for the moment to stop. a girl who acted tough. a girl that was tough. was rushing round a small little restaurant demanding a glass of milk. he couldn't tear his eyes away. "NO MILK FOR YOU! now sit down and finish your god damn food!"

"can't...too...hot..." she said between breaths, her bright red tongue hung out of her mouth as she continued to pace around their table. "MILK!" she was now shouting at bakugo, only having him laugh louder.

he would in grave this memory in his brain if he could. being sure he'd never forget it.

y/n's eyes darted around the room. she snatched a half full jug off another persons table and gulp down as much as she could.

her hair and face was now soaked. her clothes were doused in water and her mouth was on fire. "sorry..." she mumbled, her tongue still hanging out as if she were a dog.

she then charged for the door, hoping that the cold breeze of the late afternoon would ease the pain slightly.

while she had her back to the glass doors of the restaurant, bakugo spotted the waiter with a large water jug, filled with milk.

"hey!" he called the waiter over, "i'll take that for her."

the waiter was skeptical, but accepted and passed it over to the angry, blonde, regular. once he turned his back, bakugo slipped the jug behind him and out of sight.

just in time.

y/n burst back through the doors and began to chug each water just she could find. causing her stomach to start hurting, due to the amount she had ingested in such a short period of time.

bakugo couldn't stop laughing, the sight of one empty jug after another only pushing him to laugh harder.

y/n looked as if she had jumped into a pool and gotten out by the time each jug in the restaurant was empty.

katsuki's stomach began to hurt too, due to the amount and how hard he had been chuckling at the sight of the girl.

"WAITER PLEASE GET ME SOME MILK!"

"ma'am we already gave you a jug full." the oblivious waiter answered, hands pressed together in front of him.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!"

bakugo cackled. genuine cackled. never once expecting y/n l/n to swear at a pour waiter. he finally decided to give it up, not wanting to be permanently banned from the restaurant.

"l/n." he waved the soaked girl over with and evil grin on his face. y/n's fsce was bright red, water dripped from her face, hair and clothes and her tongue was even further out than before.

"...w-what..." she was breathing deeply, inhaling larger amount of air each time.

"looking for this?" he got to his feet, holding something behind him back. y/n gasped as he pulled a jug full of cool milk. the only thing that could ease her pain.

"GIVE ME THAT!" she ordered, screaming across the entire restaurant. "BAKUGO GIVE ME THAT RIGHT NOW!"

she jumped at him, soaking his front with her wet body. "here." he lowered the jug and had her suddenly snatch it out of his hands.

bakugo watched her, slightly wide eyes as she poured the milk into her mouth just as she did with the water. spilling half of it down her face and body.

"such an animal." he passed her a roll of tissues, avoiding the milk to dry with the water. "maybe we will get you something with a little less spice next time."

y/n glared at him, the intent of death in her eyes.

"you're so cruel katsuki bakugo."

"you love it."