65

warm in your arms.

"bakugo-kitty, l/n-kitty go!"

both students casually walked through the eerie forest, not wanting to show any signs of fear that the other could use against them.

the only difference was, bakugo wasn't scared, at all, not one bit. l/n however was fearing for her life, the dark is scary! she reassured herself that it was okay that she was frightened in the situation.

dirt crunched and twigs snapped as they continued to walk down the rough path.

don't show any signs of fear.

a small crackle almost had y/n jump out of her own skin, subconsciously shuffling a little close to bakugo in the process. "don't tell me you're scared weakling?" bakugo chuckled, looking down at the girl beside him.

"what! no way!" y/n shook her hands in disbelief, attempting to play her actions off as anything other than what they truly were.

another crackle sounded through the forest. taking her by surprise once again. "come this side." bakugo pulled on the back of her shirt and moved her to the inner edge, assuming class b would focus on the outer edge.

"you know you can hold my hand if you get scared nerd." bakugo teased, earning a slap in the arm from the angered girl.

"shut up." she complained, kicking the dirt beneath her feet, hoping it would distract her from each small noise she seemed to pick up on.

and another crackle, she held her hand to her heart in surprised, feeling the beating almost pop out of her chest.

"oh my god." she frowned, stopping in rage, "i swear to god whoever is doing that i'll kill you!"

bakugo laughed pulling her by the arm until the side of her body was pushed against him. his arm stenches around her shoulders and held her tight enough that she felt secure.

this is nice.

"get off of me!" she frowned, gently pulling at his arm in an attempt to escape.

"just shut up and walk okay, if you keep stopping every five seconds we will never get out of this." bakugo sighed, knowing he was right.

warm. y/n hummed softly as her head was resting on bakugo's shoulder. 'because she was scared.' she claimed, but the crackles had stopped the moment she was beneath his arm. giving her the choice of moving away.

she assumed she had passed the person who was doing it or it could as well have been an animal deep in the woods. but she didn't tell bakugo, as she was enjoying the heat his body emitted, especially in the cold of the night.

he enjoyed the feeling of her in his arms. although it was one arm wrapped around her shoulders, her face rubbing up against his shoulder had his ears turning a light shade of pink.

one of the class b students swung down from a tree, y/n jumping at the sudden suprise. "come on weakling, keep moving."

he pulled her with his arm and she didn't refuse, moving in sync with him, even the foot they took each step with was the same.

"quit calling me that." y/n frowned half-heartedly, crossing her arms in a joking like huff.

"just get a move on y/n." he pulled her forward again, tightening his arm around her. "as i said, the quicker we move, the quicker this is over."

with each noise, y/n pressed into bakugo more. his warmth enveloped her making her hum in satisfaction.

bakugo smiled to himself.

if only she knew what the crackles really were.