15

collusion in the hall.

y/n had left days pass before taunting bakugo of her win

y/n had left days pass before taunting bakugo of her win. she had heard rumors of his explosive discussion with midoriya at the end of the day after the assessment, and his apparent meltdown.

and although she may have been itching to gloat of her win before the assume that ended, the girl still had a heart and didn't want to push.

but a couple of days later, her attitude snapped back once a hard shoulder collided with hers in the hall, causing her to stumble back.

momo stood with her back to the locker beside y/n, waiting for her to pull out her books before the action had happened.

"watch it extra." the familiar voice snarled.

that's it.

she spun on her heel and stared at the young boy's back. "upset that i'm one null up?" she grinned at her words, hand placed firmly on her hip.

y/n didn't know what she expected from him. but it wasn't exactly his body almost pressed up against hers with his face in hers.

"you got lucky extra." it was almost a whisper, his breath hot on her skin, "next time...i'll win."

he was never one to like begin near people so i not only took y/n by surprise but momo and all out student in the hall too.

she took a step back, frowning up at him for invading her personal space. the skin of her cheeks felt hot.

before her could speak another word his back was turned to her, and the next second he had disappeared into class.

"that was...different." momo spoke, looking into the direction the boy had left in. her head turned back to her classmate and her voice changed to a hushed tone. "you're red."

they grew darker, "you would be too if someone got in your face like that." y/n yelled defensively, her arms flying around dramatically.

"i just wanted to tell you." she chuckled, of course she understood but she enjoyed watching her become protective of herself.

"let's go." she grinned back at her friend, slamming her locker shut at the same moment and headed for their class.

the class's volume level was the complete opposite of the halls. outside the door being quiet voices, talking to their friends, while the class of 1-a had almost all students out of their seats talking to their friends.

momo and y/n walked to the far right of the classroom and walked down the row, approaching their seats.

now. bakugo's foot quietly kicked out from under his desk just after momo passed, having you trip up slightly over it. you kept your balance, having a quick feeling of achievement for not hitting the ground.

y/n's head snapped quickly to just spot the boy pulling his foot back under the desk, an irritating smirk confirmed it was intensional.

she debated on whether to kept walking and sit in her seat with not trouble or to grab him by the hair and smash his head into his own desk.

of course the second would most likely have her end up in another detention, which was more that enough with her long awaited one after school that day.

thankfully or not, momo had reminded her of it that very morning. making her day a million times worse, in her opinion.

"it won't be that bad, i mean he hasn't bothered you since all might's class and his loss."

a moments after she had spoke them words the boy had sent her flying, followed by him getting in her face.

she passed by midoriya's desk and stopped quickly, "i'm glad to see you back in shape izuku." and it truly was, the boy had been in bandages for days.

"a-and you y/n." his warm smile could make anyone's heart melt, as it did to hers in that moment. she ruffled his hair playfully, before walking towards her seat.

so annoying, get a room already. bakugo was sick of hearing everyone's voices but those two in particular could make him want to rip his hair out.

but then his mind flashed back to the face she made in the hallway not moment before, or when he had lightly tripped her up.

he hadn't fully lost just yet.