90

dance with me.

the girls cheered amongst themselves as they heard the slow song to play as yaoyorozu and todoroki began to dance

the girls cheered amongst themselves as they heard the slow song to play as yaoyorozu and todoroki began to dance. all three remaining girls couldn't get enough of the sight, knowing well enough how much momo had wanted this.

"mina, will you dance with me?" a spiked red head boy with a point smile asked the pink girl stood beside y/n. the smile of the girl could have lit up the room, nodding quickly at his offer.

"yes, yes, yes!" she linked his arm and walked the two of them onto the dance floor, keeping a good distance from yaoyorozu and todoroki, now wanting to disturb any possible moments the might have had.

jiro and l/n looked at each other with a grin, "y/n l/n, would you give me this dance?" kyoka bowed, extending her hand out to the girl before her.

"i-"

she was suddenly cut off by a bright haired blonde with a cheesy grin. "hey, sorry girls. i gotta take this one from ya." denki smiled even wider, attempting to gracefully pull jiro away onto the dance floor.

"sorry." she mouthed, getting dragged through a couple of partners dancing slowly to the song, y/n smiled and waved her off, assuring her that it was all okay.

leaving y/n standing up against a wall all alone while her eyes flickered from one friend to the next, happy to see them happily dancing with the people they like, even midoriya and uraraka being arm in arm.

"hey y/n." a familiar voice greeted, making her turn towards the source only to see a bright smile and a large set of eyes looking down at her.

"washi!" y/n cheered, pulling him into a tight hug. "it's so nice to see you."

he held her tighter and rested his chin on her head. "it's nice to see you too, i didn't think i'd see you here."

"yeah, one of my friends' dad has connections with some special guy and she got given extra tickets and here i am." y/n laughed awkwardly at her words ash she pulled away and out of the hug. "i take it you're here with hawks."

"on behalf of hawks." he corrected, his smile growing even wider. "care to dance?" his hand was now in front of her, waiting for her to take it.

her eyes flicked around the room, looking for someone. why am i looking for him? she mentally raged at herself, shaking the thoughts from her head.

she raised her hand, intending to take his and walk onto the dance floor, but a body soon separated her from him seconds before her could accept his offer.

"sorry man, she's with me." a raspy voice explained, followed by footsteps slowly walking away.

"excuse me-" she attempted to start but her mouth ran dry at the sight of bakugo, who had just turned to face her and had both of their chests pressed up against each other. "uh- bakugo- what-"

"hey princess." he grinned coyly. "dance with me."

"what-"

"i said dance with me." he extended his hand out just as he did earlier, slightly taken aback when he feels her take it. "and try not to step on my feet."

"heh? as if. i'm the best dancer here i'll have you know." y/n stated, pulling him into the centre of the room as he spoke.

"after me of course."