54

so easily flustered.

the hopefully final spar had lasted a lot longer than the rest

the hopefully final spar had lasted a lot longer than the rest. both wanting the other to pay for their lunch.

but now, katsuki had y/n lifted across his shoulders, ready to body slam the girl onto the floor in a moments notice.

"admit it l/n, you lost." he ordered, laughing while doing so. he had her right where he wanted her. he was going to win.

she stayed silent, making the boy cock a brow. why is she so quiet? he questioned, so used to her quick remarks that he was taken by surprise when one of her legs swung in front of his face.

what-

she put enough pressure on his head to push him backwards, his back hitting the floor with her toppling over him.

not moving from her position, y/n cheered in her final victory. "free lunch for me!" she yelled over the gym. "haha loser!" she pointed at a grumbling bakugo.

"your leg hit the floor first!"

"your back it the floor first! that's what counts!" y/n protested back, "just admit it katsuki bakugo, you lost!"

what did she just call me?

"what did you just call me!?"

"you heard me...katsuki." pure rage filled his face, steam emerged from his ears as he tackled the girl to the ground.

"why you little shit!" he roared, his hand on her throat with her pinned beneath him.

flustered was an understatement.

what in the world?

y/n ears turned bright red and cheeks began to turn a dark shade of pink. she diverted her eyes to the side, struggling against his tight grip.

bakugo smirked to himself, watching how the girl reacted to the sudden chance of atmosphere.

"get off me!" she complained, slamming her fists against the blue safety mat and pushing his chest. his hand gripped tighter, her breath running shorter. "get off-"

"why is your face turning pink l/n?" bakugo cooed.

fuck you.

this side of him was unusual to see, for y/n and himself included. never once had he acted like this or anything close. "hey look at me!"

he grabbed her face and forcefully turned her chin back towards him. hoping to look her in the eyes, he was amused by seeing her eyes were screwed shut.

a loud chuckle slipped from bakugo's lips. y/n really did regret trying to tease him.

she had assumed he would grab her in a head lock, or send some horrible nick-names her way. what she certainly didn't expect was to be pinned beneath him with his large hand pressed up against her throat.

"i lost." he said aloud. not a mumble or a growl to be heard. "but seeing you this vulnerable, i think i'm the actual winner."

he got to his feet and looked down at the girl. her hands covered her face in embarrassment, hating that he was able to get her to that point. "you dick." she mumbled, rolling to get on her knees.

"you were asking for it l/n." his hand were firmly on his hips, as he watch y/n closely. "come on, we haven't got all day."

"i'm coming, i'm coming." she repeated, rushing to grab her bag and catch up with bakugo who had already began walking.

"so where are we going?"