59

the pervert needs a beating.

"i really need to pee!" mineta rushed round the opening that we had pit stopped at, while complaining about his bladder

"shut up." y/n smacked the back of his head in rage, having been woken up by his cries.

"why don't you make me shut up l/n." he cooed, beginning to dream of what it would have been like for her to-

"oh you are in for it you little-" she charged for him and grabbed him by the collar, pulling his feet off of the ground. her classmates watched it surprise and horror as she approached the ledge.

they were high up. half way up a mountain. and y/n was holding mineta by the collar over the edge. "you want to say that again?" she cocked a brow. he stayed silent. "that's what i thought."

she spun and threw him to the ground roughly. everyone knew he deserved it, but they had never expected y/n to be the one to do it.

"l/n you must try and refrain-"

"i know, i know. i'm sorry iida." y/n nodded, avoiding eye contact with tenya, who was trying to tell her off.

"good job weakling." a raspy voice praised from beside her. y/n smiled, knowing who the voice had belonged to.

"i try my best." she joked, waiting for aizawa to order them back on the bus.

"there is no stopping without reason." aizawa announced, all eyes of the class turned to him.

"hey, eraser!" an unfamiliar voice called, everyone's attention then switched to the source.

two doors of a black car clicked and swung open. "long time no see."

two women stepped out of the car, their clothes revolving around one colour each. pink, and blue.  they had cat like features, such as paws, tails and ears.

"lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"stingingly cute and catlike!"

"wild, wild...pussycats!"

the air fell silent, the class not believing the sight before them. aizawa took that chance to continue. "these are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp. the pussycats."

"they're a four person hero team who set up a joint agency!" midoriya yelled, excitement filled his face. "they are a veteran team that specialises in mountain rescues! this will be their twelfth working-"

the blue cat practically pounced on midoriya, tackling him to the ground. "i'm still eighteen at heart!...at heart?"

"you're eighteen." midoriya repeated with it only coming out as a mumble due to the girl's paw covering his face.

"she sounds desperate."

"greet them everyone."

"nice to meet you!"

"we own this whole stretch of land here. you will be staying at the foot of that mountain." the pink cat gestured her finger to a mountain that was practically miles away.

"so far!"

"then why did we stop here?"

y/n huffed, hoping she was just dreaming. "don't tell me..."

"no...no way..."

"let's head to the back to the bus..."

the class began to turn away from the pussycats. "it's 9:30 am right now." one said slyly, her paws rubbed together as if she were a villain. "if you're fast...maybe around noon?"

"no way...guys..."

"get back to the bus!"

"hurry!"

everyone charged to the bus, not allowing themselves to have to walk through the dark forest below to get to the camp.

"kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!"

"sorry ladies and gentlemen. training camp...has already begun"

the blue cat was already stood behind the class, separating them from the bus. she pressed her paw to the ground, to which it lit up blue around her.

for a moment no one knew what was going on, until they began to tumble down the mountain along side some rocks.

that was class 1-a's first challenge.