71

please, save her.

"now don't think about attacking, or she will be the one to endure the punishment

"now don't think about attacking, or she will be the one to endure the punishment." shigaraki threatened, red eyes piercing into the small girls body. she huffed her legs on the ground, mumbling to herself.

dabi dragged the girl over to a stone chair beside the one bakugo had sat in moments earlier. she reached for his hand but her head still hung low, not meeting his eyes.

"...y/n?" bakugo whispered, taking a hold of l/n hand. freezing. the girl was freezing. he shivered slightly but didn't dare pull away. hoping he would be able to warm her up himself.

"k..kat-suki..katsuk-i..." her throat burned with each letter that came out of her mouth. she clawed at her neck, thinking it would make the feeling go away.

he stepped in front of the damaged teen, the sight of her fuelled his anger further. "if you want me to listen then get on your knees and beg!"

i want to blow them up with max power. i need to get an opening, big enough to give me time to grab y/n and make it out the back door.

"hello, this is pizza-la, camino store." a voice called from the other side of the door. confusion was plastered on everyone's faces as they turned to the door slowly.

the brick wall on the side of the building crumbled as a large body pushed through. "smash!" a voice yelled, a familiar yellow, red and blue uniform soon came into view.

"what the?"

"kurogiri! gate!"

"pre-emptive binding!" kamui woods took a hold of the warp gate and wrapped him in branches using his quirk. it then split more, multiple arms of wood emerged, immobilising almost all of the remaining villains. "lacquered-chain prison!"

"a tree? what the hell?" dabi engined in blue flames as raged poured into his face.

gran torino burst past, a foot instantly colliding with dabi's face, knocking him out cold. the old man bounced around the room as if he were still young.

"you can't run anymore, league of villains! why? because we are here!"

"right after that press conference, don't tell me this was pre-arranged?"

"when one is on the offensive is when one neglects defence most."

"we're not the only ones here from pizza-la camino store. outside you are surrounded by skilful heroes like endeavor and the police!" a group of men stood in armour at the door, guns in hand.

"i'm sure you were scared." all might spoke loudly to bakugo, a proud expression on his face. "i'm sorry."

to all might's suprise, bakugo's eyes watered. he had assumed it was because he had been taken, but he knew bakugo was far stronger than that. so when the boy stepped to the side and revealed the girl behind him, shock filled the heroes faces.

she was almost unrecognisable. covered in her own blood and slashes. the heroes hearts broke at the sight, just as bakugo's had done.

"i want scared! not even close, damn it! now help her! please..." his tone changed through the sentence, he pleaded that they help y/n.

"kurogiri! bring as many as you can over!"

"nomus i presume?"

"what the matter kurogiri?"

"i'm sorry, tomura shigaraki. the nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location...are not there...!"

"huh?"

"get us a medic you god damn extras!" bakugo yelled at the top of his lungs, taking a hold of y/n, with one arm beneath her back and the other under her knees. "we need help! help her! please!"

groups rushed over to the boy, while two men dressed in white uniform pushed through the crowd.

"help her!"

they gently peeled her from the teenage boy's grip and loaded her onto a stretcher. "don't worry kid, she's safe now."