38

get creative.

"pro hero names

"pro hero names. each hero has their own hero name, today that's what we will be discussing, having each of you choose your own." aizawa announced, gesturing towards the door. "midnight will be joining us, deeming if your names are appropriate or not."

the female pro hero smiled brightly at the class, holding up a white board in one of her hands. "you will each be given a whiteboard to write down your ideas."

the woman grabbed the whiteboards in piles of five, giving each student at the front five each, implying to pass them down to the others behind them.

y/n took the cleanest one of the pile, placing it gently down on her seat before rooting through the other four, searching for the dirtiest one.

with the three remaining white boards in hand, y/n reached around to the boy sat behind bakugo. "here you are izuku."

"thank you y/n." he nodded, placing one on his desk then passing the rest back to mineta. "kacchan, do you need a white board?"

"no he doesn't." y/n butted in, her eyes flickering from midoriya to bakugo. "i saved one especially for him."

"that's very kind of you y/n." midoriya complemented, turning back to his white board and began to think of a hero name for himself.

god he is so oblivious.

y/n turned back to grab the white board she had saved for him. turning to face bakugo, y/n passed it over, smiling innocently.

"i saved it just for you fireworks."

"you little-"

"class i now want complete silence as you think up names for yourself once you become heroes."

the classroom fell silent, the sound of black ink pens squeaking as people wrote on their white boards filled the room.

y/n had already decided on her hero name months ago, thinking of nothing for fitting for herself and her quirk.

it felt like forever by the time midnight finally called on the class. "i now want you to show your hero names to the class."

"what?!" most of the class shrunk in their chairs in embarrassment, not realising their names will be showed to the rest of their class mates.

"who would like to go first?"

y/n and momo raised their hands with bright, confident smiles. y/n turned to her friend and nodded, "you go first." she mouthed, the two of them lowering their hands.

the dark haired girl approached the podium up front, standing tall behind it with her white board in hand. "i hope to live up to it...i have decided on everything hero: creati."

"i like it yaoyorozu! very creative!" midnight complemented, gesturing back to the student's seat.

y/n gave her friend a thumbs up before she stood up herself, carrying her white board with her to the stand.

"i am love hero: cupid."

"y/n that's perfect! it fits you amazingly!" midnight squealed and clapped her hands. "now take a seat and we will continue."

each student went up and announced their hero name, some were refused only making others anxious but after tsysu stated her hero name, the class seemed to relax more.

"king explosion murderer." bakugo's voice was stern...is he serious? y/n laughed to herself quietly, looking away in the hopes he wouldn't spot her.

midnight shook her head, "that's probably not the best name bakugo."

"lord explosion murderer."

"i don't think murderer is an appropriate hero name bakugo."

"how about explosion boy?" kirishima joked with a smile.

"or fireworks?" y/n added, "maybe even something with dynamite."

dynamite huh? i kinda like it.