42

taking your advice.

y/n's eyes grew wide at the sight of her angry classmate stood before here

y/n's eyes grew wide at the sight of her angry classmate stood before here. "what are you doing here?!"

"heh! what am i doing here?! what are you doing here?!" he yelled, all eyes in the restaurant now on the corner booth at the back of the room.

"can't you see who i'm with?!" she screamed louder, gesturing towards hawks who was sat down with his face in his hands.

"c-can't you see who i'm with?!" his stutter at the beginning only made him more furious. y/n's eyes flickered to the man beside bakugo, growing wide at the sight of best jeanist.

she huffed, flipping herself back down into her chair with her arms crossed. "y/n are you alright?" washi asked, making sure to whisper quietly enough so no one could hear.

"if you've got something to say extra, you can say it to the table!" bakugo fumed so much you could almost see steam coming out of his ears.

and i was trying to get this extra off my mind. katsuki cursed at his brain for thinking of her from time to time since his internship had begun.

"oh god washi haven't introduced you, washi, this is katsuki bakugo, bakugo this is washi gushiken."

so she's on a first name basis with this extra. tch.

"you are still using formalities? aren't you classmates?"

"it's complicated." y/n shrugged, the ruby eyed boy shot daggers at the two before him. he was giving her a hand massage seconds ago.

y/n lent back in towards washi's ear, quietly asking him, "what were you going to say say?"

"oi! no whispering you god damn extras!"

"i was just about to ask y/n why the two of you seem unhappy about seeing each other, surely it's nice to see a familiar face." washi's eyes flickered from bakugo to y/n, who had her head set in her palm and her eyes almost closed.

"why would i be happy to see this extra's face?"

she snapped, her eyes now on his, and having no doubts of her quirk not working she began to use it.

the table watched as her eyes turned ruby, finally getting to see your quirk in action. under them at their feet, y/n pressed her bare leg against his naked ankle, allowing her to look away from him. yet still having control.

"bakugo, be quiet." she ordered, his mouth now zipping shut. "sorry about that." she apologised, turning back to washi.

"no it's okay, aren't you the guy who won the sports festival?" the moment the sports festival was mentioned bakugo was throwing himself around in his seat, a raging fit.

"bakugo, stop." y/n ordered, her skin still pressed up against his was enough to make him stand down, even if it wasn't voluntarily. "yes he is, although he has a tantrum," her eyes glared towards him as she emphasised the word, "every time you bring it up."

bakugo frowned, still frozen in play. why you little-

"right, we will be patrolling the streets and skies later tonight, which is why we have been joined by the best jeanist and his intern dynamite."

so he used my suggestion.

y/n's lips curved up into a smile at hawks' words. bakugo frowned even more at the girl's reaction.

is she smiling at my god damn name?!

y/n pulled her leg away from his, finally releasing him from the trance. "what are you smiling at nerd?! making fun of my name?!"

"you used my suggestion fireworks."